Magnificent Cathedral City Villa | Private & LUXE
- SQF 3,000
This is NOT a party house but a place for friends & family wanting a luxury Palm Springs area home experience with a pool, hot tub, amazing decor and close to all that Palm Springs offers.
vibe is nice
The afternoon sun moves throughout the 1/2 acre grounds with perfectly positioned exposure to the South and sunsets to the mountains in the West.
Less than 12 minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
Palatial living a key feature in this Mediterranean Hide-a-way! This home features a Main house, with two bedrooms and two baths and each bedroom is sunken for added style! The open Concept Great Room and Kitchen are bathed with light from the large windows and skylights in the main reception hall. Two large french doors open to reveal 1 of 4 outdoor lounge areas that are steps from the 40 foot pool and spa. Curl up in the evening next to the gas fireplace and use the professional JennAir outdoor gas grill for your family weekend BBQ. Your guests will enjoy their privacy in the detached Casita featuring a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and bath with huge shower! Large Retractable patio shades increase outdoor cool space and provide on demand shade for pool time fun. There is an outdoor heated shower to rinse off whenever needed as well!
Enjoy your morning coffee underneath the shade of the mesquite tree and meditate to the sounds of the fountains in the evening, as shade from three giant palm trees to the west keep you cool.
This impressive Cathedral City Cove home for rent is located less than 7 miles from the downtown city center of Palm Springs where a large selection of shops and restaurants await your arrival. Cathedral Canyon Cove area activities include world-class golf, hiking, desert landscape parks, gyms, horseback riding, cycling, festivals, aerial tram and more. Come enjoy, there’s enough sun and shade to satisfy everyone!
Jets in the bathtub, Apple TV in the great room, 3 smart televisions and 5.1 surround sound in the great room will keep you entertained throughout your stay. A 4 zone Nest controlled central air ensures each guest's rooms are set to a temp of their comfort. The 40 foot Pool and 8 person Spa are surrounded by detailed landscape and mature trees. Enjoy the sweeping views and peaceful surrounds in this high quality compound. Watch as hummingbirds feed on the various flora throughout the day. In the evening time gaze in disbelief as the famous desert technicolor sunsets move West behind the mountains as you relax in the 8 person spa taking it all in. At night time star gazing is a favorite pastime here high up in The Cove.
You will have access to the entire house and grounds with the exception of a small host storage supply closet.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Mocha Master Coffee Maker, Ninja Blender, KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Toaster, Dishes, Utensils, Pantry Items, Baking items.
Available in the property: 4-zone Central A/C and Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans.
Location of Washer and Dryer: Washing room outside.
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms and Type: 3, full
Number of beds: 4
Room 1 - Master Bedroom - Cal King with 2" gel foam mattress pad
Room 2 - Guest Room - King
Detached Guest House:
Room 3 - Casita Bedroom - King
Room 4 - Casita Living Room - Queen Sofa Bed (premium gel mattress)
Other things to note
Pool Heating and Utilities: Our pricing includes an additional daily pool heating and house Air Conditioning fee. That is 10%/day, and you should expect these are both available during your stay. However because they are controlled remotely there is a possibility of a technical glitch, so we kindly ask that you please inform us if they are not working upon arrival. Pool heating is limited to 80F so that the equipment is not impacted by overuse. We are not responsible for non-working pool heating and will work with you on any refund should that occur during your stay.
Spa will be heated up to 103F included in the standard price.
No outside music at any time of the day, as per Cathedral City ordinance. We use wifi sensors to monitor noise levels inside and outside the house.
You will be required to meet with our local staff for check-in. The main guest responsible for the group must be 25 years old or older, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
Smoking allowed only in outside areas. Guests will be charged extra fees if cigarette butts are left behind.
Please be respectful of the house and our neighbors all the time.
Cathedral City, California, United States
The home has South and Westerly mountain views -- as sunset views to the west are the best! :)
The property is about 1.1 miles from Hwy 111 and a 10 minute drive to downtown Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and Palm Desert. While we are only minutes away from Palm Springs Airport, we are far enough away from the airport flight path and you will not be bothered by aircraft noise.
There are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby.
ARRIVE BY AIR
With 10 top airlines providing nonstop service from 18 cities, the Palm Springs International Airport connects to more than 500 destinations around the world. And our airlift is growing.
By traveling through the Palm Springs International Airport, you can leave behind the long lines and wait times and instead enjoy the airport’s open-air design. Stroll along outdoor walkways and relax in the landscaped courtyards, while enjoying the airport’s gardens, water features and original artwork.
The airport’s tranquil environment is just one of the reasons why Palm Springs International Airport was named one of the Top 10 Most Stress-Free Airports in America.
Additionally, there are four other major airports in Southern that offer convenient access to Greater Palm Springs:
ONT: Ontario International Airport (1 hour 15 minute drive)
SNA: John Wayne Airport – Orange County (1 hour 30 minute drive)
LAX: Los Angeles International Airport (2 hour drive)
SAN: San Diego International Airport [2 hour 15 minute drive]
LAS: McCarran International Airport (4 hour drive)
PHX: Phoenix sky Harbor International Airport (4 hour drive)
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — Pool does not heat during the night nor while the spa is working.
Surveillance or recording devices on property — Outdoor security cameras and noise monitoring device (NoiseAware).
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- This is NOT a party house.
- Absolutely no music outdoors at any time of the day. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
- Guests must be greeted by our staff for check-in.
- For booking requests that we have the right to accept or decline, we may accept your request but will not grant access to the home without responses to questions we ask such as: Can you tell us about you? Where are you traveling from? What do you do? Who is coming with you? How do you know them? What are the ages of everyone in the group? How many people will be coming to the property to visit you (that are not planning on staying overnight)? Were you able to read the description in full as well as any house rules and amenity limitations?
- In such instances, if no responses are received then any cancellation thereafter will be subject to the cancellation provision agreed to at the time the booking was completed.
$500 FINE WARNING - PLEASE READ ALL 3 POINTS BELOW UPON CHECK-IN TO AVOID $500 FINE! There is a city wide noise ordinance that states the following.
1. No outdoor music is allowed between 10pm and 7am. This is also quiet time for voices. Sound travels in the neighborhood so remember to keep your voices down outside during this time so the city officers don’t ticket you a $500 fine. This has happened in the past for loud voices by the pool after 10pm.
2. For the hours between 7am and 10pm the city states that music must be kept below 65db(A). That is basically a level of noise that only the people within a 15 foot radius from the sound device can hear. Do not blast the music so it can be heard throughout the whole property. This disturbs the neighbors who all live here full time and you will get a $500 fine.
3. The neighbors can call in to a 24 hour hotline that has officers come to the residence at any hour to check the noise levels. They issue $500 fines readily.
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 3 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool