3 Bedroom Truckee with Tahoe Donner Access
- SQF 3,000
This 3BR, 2.5BA cabin is central to everything Truckee has to offer, including world-class hiking and downtown restaurants and entertainment. Your stay includes access to amenities at Tahoe Donner: gym, marina, spa and more.
Come here for the beach, summer concerts and so much more! Hit downtown Truckee on a free shuttle for Truckee Thursdays, where you will find beer gardens, local and regional artisans, food trucks and everyone's favorite- live music. Ask us about other events going on!
Registration Certificate Number 1260
Number of floors in the property: 2
Living Area: 1800
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms and Type: 2 1/2 baths (one has tub/shower, 1 has shower only
Number of beds: 5
Master Bedroom (main floor): Queen
Guest Bedroom 2 (lower level): Queen
Guest Bedroom 3 (lower level): Queen & twin bunk
Loft: Double bed
Available in the property: TV, Satellite/Cable, DVD Player, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games
Total number of TVs: 2
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Tv in guest room only for movies has DVD player but no cable
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans
Location of Washer and Dryer: Main level
Available in the property: BBQ / Grill, Deck / Patio, Balcony, Lawn / Garden, Tennis, Wood Stove
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Indoor Fireplace, Gym
Type of Indoor Fireplace: Wood burning stove in family room
Enjoy the beautiful mountain ambience of this well located home close to Tahoe Donner amenities . The master suite is spacious and comfortable featuring a generous walk in closet, jetted tub, separate shower and its own deck. The kids will love the additional loft for their own special hideaway. The kitchen offers tons of storage. The rear deck is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing. Other special touches include river rock wainscoting , extra parking and a rustic rock hearth.
Important details regarding "Pool & Spa Facilities": 2 guest passes - each pass admits 4 guests to rec centers. $12 day use fee. Also allows private beach access for a day use fee as well. In addition there is also a fitness center at the trout creek rec center.
Interaction with guests
We are available 24/7, just a message away.
New cameras have been installed on the front door and back deck.
Other things to note
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Spots available: 4
Description of parking: Garage, Driveway
Type of parking: Single, Tandem
Specific number/letter of the parking spot:
Important detail regarding "Parking": Single garage space, 2 tandem in driveway and 1 offset from driveway but not during winter months as that is where the plow deposits snow
Is street parking available: No
Cable = basic cable
the bathtub is non functional in master bedroom
When you book this property you are paying for a full cleaning following your departure. That also means you should expect a cleaned and prepared home prior to your arrival. Your cleaning fee however also covers other services, (depending on the street and city in which the home is located) but may include other items like outdoor areas, pools and/or hot tubs, laundry, wiping down of appliances and kitchen drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down windows, and generally what would be considered a complete house cleaning. Our fees are also paid in accordance with California wage and hour laws. We therefore have tax implications as do our cleaning vendors and as such our rates may be higher than what a person/private host may charge who does the work themselves and accepts payment under the table (and does not report earnings for tax purposes). Our cleaners also always show up and on time. We are paying them for that consistency as it means you should not ever walk into a home that has not been cleaned or cleaned poorly. We hope that helps add color on this portion of the reservation cost.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Loft bed, 3 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryTowel-set, Hot Tub
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ