Northstar Family Cabin, Hot Tub, Rec Center Access
- SQF 2,442
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between guests.
Beautiful 5-star Tahoe cabin, sleeps 11 people comfortably with a very spacious living/kitchen area and private hot tub access. Wonderful for families looking to escape into the mountains.
This home gives you free unlimited access to the Northstar shuttle which transports you to and from the village right from the front door!
This home is conveniently located outside of Truckee, so there is easy access to Kings Beach, Tahoe City and all the amenities that Northstar has to offer.
Mountain Home located on Skidder Trail - This is a large, comfortable, family home in a sunny location with filtered valley views and is a four bedroom, three bath property with 2,600 square feet of living space.
Downstairs you will find the master bedroom and bath, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs features a kitchen with a breakfast bar, a living and dining room, half bathroom and another master bedroom with private bath. Enjoy the sunshine on the large front deck or beautiful views of the stars from the hot tub on the back deck.
Number of floors in the property: 2
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms and Type: 3 Full + 1 Half
- 1 full in Master Bedroom upstairs (separate tub and shower)
- 1 half upstairs
- 1 full in Second Master bedroom downstairs (shower and tub combo)
- 1 full downstairs shared by guest bedrooms (shower and tub combo)
Number of beds: 7 + 1 sofa bed
- Master Bedroom: 1st floor / 1x King bed
- 2nd Master Bedroom: Downstairs / 2 beds: 1x Queen & 1x Sofa bed
- Guest Bedroom 1: Downstairs / 4x Twin (2 trundle beds, 2x Bottom Pull Outs)
- Guest Bedroom 2: Downstairs / 1x Queen bed
Available in the property: TV, DVD Player, Internet, Wi-Fi, Games, Books, Toys, Streaming Device (living room only), Cable
Total number of TVs: 3
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Guest Bedroom, 2nd Master Bedroom On Ground Level
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Dining area seats: 15
Available in the property: Central Heating, Central A/C, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans
Location of Washer and Dryer: First Floor
Thermostat Location: First Floor next to Washer & Dryer
Available in the property: BBQ / Grill, Balcony
Type of BBQ / GRILL: GAS
***Patio furniture not available in the winter and late fall***
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
Available in the property: Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Heated Pool
Important details regarding "Pool & Spa Facilities": You get access to the HOA Recreation Center as a Guest. It costs $2 to enter. This has a playground, kiddie pool, adult pool, multi-use pool, splash pad, fitness center, spa, sauna, locker rooms, tennis courts and grassy area. ***Note that due to COVID-19 some communal amenities and services might not be available during your stay.
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper), Shampoo, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Type of Indoor Fireplace: Wood Burning but start with Gas
Location of Hair Dryer: Drawer in Bathrooms (over time if items go missing, we cannot guarantee they will be replaced timely (we will try but often times we don't know) -
Location of Iron & Board: Hall Closet Upstairs
*Please note, we do our very best to ensure that after each reservation the amenities listed below are and remain in the home. As you might imagine, things go "missing" over time and while we do our best to check and replace, things (like a hair dryer) can go missing and therefore we kindly ask that you check with us first, have a back up in place just in case, or otherwise agree to book our home with the understanding that some items listed throughout our listing may not be on site. For that we apologize and will do whatever we can to remediate as quickly as possible. No refunds will be given nonetheless.
Other things to note
Potential access to the HOA Recreation Center as a Guest. It costs $5 to enter. This has a playground, kiddie pool, adult pool, multiuse pool, splash pad, fitness center, spa, sauna, locker rooms, tennis courts and grassy area. Note that we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay of the HOA amenities and services.
Spots available: 5
Description of parking: Garage, Driveway
Important detail regarding "Parking": You can park up to 5 or 6 cars depending on size in the garage/driveway. You CANNOT park on the street. There is also complimentary shuttle access to renters during their stay within Northstar boundaries...aka go to Village, skiing, Rec Center.
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available).
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — AWD/4x4 may be required in winter months.
Must climb stairs — short flight up to main living area and short flight down to some bedrooms.
Some spaces are shared — This is part of an HOA community and you will have access to the community amenities and services. Note that we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay.
Security camera/device — There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home for the safety of the house and its occupants. Audio monitoring (NoiseAware) devices are installed onsite to warn us before neighbors complain. They do not record anything.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (2)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymOn or next to/near golf course, At or near ski resort
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs