Northstar Summer Condo, Walk to Village | Sleeps 6
- SQF 1,500
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 48-hour gap between any occupants.
Hike! Golf! Ski! Doesn't matter the season, staying at this Northstar cabin puts you at the base of all. Incomparable custom quality townhome in popular Gold Bend of Northstar/Truckee! Spacious & open living so that you can live easy with your friends & family.
Enjoy mountain backdrop views & free parking. Free shuttle goes to Rec Center for hot tub and pool access & The Village where you'll find all the shops and restaurant Northstar has to offer.
15 mins to DT Truckee.
20 mins Lake Tahoe
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo puts you steps from the parking lot and even closer to the Northstar Shuttle, which provides complimentary transportation anywhere in the Northstar Resort. In fact, we are one of the CLOSEST condos to the parking spots and the shuttle stop.
Our beautifully appointed condo with comfortable lodge-style furnishings offers you everything you'll need to make this your home away from home.
It features a master bedroom upstairs with queen bed, flat screen tv, and full bathroom. Downstairs you will find woodsy twin on twin bunk beds, just perfect for your little ones. The third room features luxurious another queen bed with its own private deck, tv, and walk in closet.
On top of our amenities, as our guest, you'll have access to the private Northstar Recreation and Tennis Club, including lap pool, children's pool, sauna, hot tubs, fitness facility, and tennis courts. This is a fabulous way to cool down in the summer or soak those sore muscles in the winter.
Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath, condo features 2 bedrooms on entry floor on the bottom level. You will find the twin bunk beds in one room and a spacious queen bed with deck walk out in the other room.
The bunk bed room features a tv/dvd combo with a selection of children's movies available. This room also has toys, books, etc. in the closet.
This "queen" room also has a walk in closet and TV featuring Roku.
The master bedroom located on the third floor, features another cozy and comfortable queen bed with cable TV.
The spacious living space on the second floor, has a large fully functional kitchen stocked with all the essentials and a spacious table with seating for 7.
You will also enjoy a variety of things to keep you entertained while here, from movies and music to a vast selection of board games and books.
Whether you are visiting for skiing in the winter or biking and golf in the summer, you will find everything you need to make your stay a pleasure.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Gold Bend Northstar
Property Type: Townhouse
Number of floors in the property: 3
Living Area: 1300
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 full
Number of beds: 4
Master Bedroom - Floor Nr. / Type of Bed: Third floor, Queen Bed
Room 2 - Room Type / Floor Nr. / Bed Type: First floor, bedroom, Queen Bed
Room 3 - Room Type / Floor Nr. / Bed Type: First floor, Bedroom, Twin bunk beds
Is there an Air Mattress or Extra Mattress available: No
As a guest you will also have access to the NPOA Recreation Center. The center features a year round pool & hot tub, gym and game room. In the late spring and summer it is also home to over 20 tennis courts and a fabulous tennis program. The Rec Center offers private parking, via the "guest" pass and costs just a few dollars/guest daily.
Interaction with guests.
The free shuttle picks you up from the condo and will take you to dinner in the village or catch the shuttle for Truckee Thursdays, who doesn't love a free ride? (ask your host about the pick up schedules for Truckee Thursday's)
11 THURSDAYS EVERY SUMMER IN DOWNTOWN TRUCKEE
For eleven Thursdays each summer, Historic Downtown Truckee is transformed into an exciting street fair featuring local and regional artisans, food trucks, a beer garden and everyone's favorite, live music.
Available in the property: TV, Streaming Devices, DVD Player, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Video Game, Games, Books, Toys, Video Library
Total number of TVs: 4
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Other
Which streaming device is available: Roku
Streaming Device location: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker (w/ filters & grounds), Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Dining area seats: 8
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Floor Fans
Location of Washer and Dryer: The laundry closet is in the first floor hallway
Interaction with guests
Located in Northstar, a quick walk will take you to the community's shared facilities, including the Northstar ski area - in fact, you can even ski straight back to your front door for dinner after a day spent out on the slopes (this varies with the snow pack of course). Within a 15 or 20 minute drive you can reach the towns of Truckee and Kings Beach, as well as the famous beauty of Lake Tahoe itself. With so many amazing attractions nearby, you may even have a hard time deciding which opportunities to take advantage of!
A full kitchen is the perfect place to whip up delicious meals during your visit, and the breakfast bar and dining room table provide spaces for everyone to enjoy a sit-down meal together before heading out for a day filled with adventure.
Step outside to discover seating and the view of the tree-lined surroundings. In the Northstar community you will have access to its many fabulous amenities including hot tub, gym, tennis, skiing, and more!
This charming condo is a great place to bring your family or a group of friends to take advantage of the plethora of activities nearby. You may choose to stay within the complex and relax in the spa and hot tub, go explore the towns, boat around Lake Tahoe, spend your days on the ski slopes, or discover new adventures.
Plan a long vacation to alluring Northstar, because you will surely want extra time here once you see this comfortable condo and all the activities nearby!
Other things to note
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
Available in the property: Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Heated Pool
The fireplace is non functional.
1. Our family of 4 enjoyed this place very much. Very well equipped, spacious yet cozy. Shuttle picks up regularly right in front and is super convenient. Would definitely stay here again.
2.Great location and well maintained property: We did a ski weekend here with the kids, and it was perfect. The property is very close to Northstar Village, and the shuttle was always quick and easy to use. The home was completely stocked and in pristine condition. We loved the comfy feel and nice décor. We would definitely stay here again.
3.My husband & I love this place! Been here 3 times and couldn't be happier! So many things to do! I ran Tahoe Rim 50 miler and this was a excellent place to stay! Close, comforts that make life so much easier! Very clean! Warm and home feeling! If I had time & money I would go every month! You have to try it to believe!!!!!
4. My family and I have stayed twice now and have to say, it is one of our favorites. Beautifully designed, decorated and well stocked with all your needs. The home is comfortable, inviting and impeccable. The transaction was easy and smooth. The area is amazing as well, with many options both winter and summer. We would recommend to anyone looking to spend time in beautiful Northstar and Lake Tahoe.
5. We had two families (parent + teenager; parent + 2 teenagers) stay for skiing/snowboarding prior to Christmas. The condo was cozy, and beautifully decorated. Newly remodeled gourmet kitchen was very well appointed with all the basics we needed, plenty of crockery, pots, utensils etc. Beds were very comfortable, good TV and internet service. We didn't immediately find the twin aero bed, but there is one in the closet outside the upstairs bedroom if needed. Outside storage for skis/snowboards was convenient. Location was great - the shuttle stop was just across the street and shuttles generally arrived within a few minutes of calling them. Relatively close to the village so it is also walkable if you have some time and are not in ski boots ;). AC was very responsive to emails before and during our stay, and after finding a glove we left behind immediately offered to mail it back to us. Only suggestion is perhaps to provide some supplemental seating for TV watching, there is sofa/armchair seating for 4 (or could seat 5 with smaller kids), so we usually had one person sitting in a dining chair. If 6-7 grown-up size guests are staying, small ottomans and/or beanbags could allow additional 'lounging' options.
6. Convenient, family friendly rental: This was one of the best properties that I stayed at for a ski vacation. This home is conveniently located in Northstar and the free shuttle picks you up on request across the street and takes you to the village. The home is split into three levels, making it convenient for two families to share the space and have privacy. The second floor has the main living space with an open concept plane. The kitchen is extremely well equipped and the house provided everything to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. Only one recommendation for future guests: bring your own hair dryer since the property didn't have one available, and a few rolls of toilet paper! We would highly recommend this place to future guests.
Important details regarding "Pool & Spa Facilities": Northstar HOA shared facilities, we have two guest badges, we need to ensure that guests are given info on how to access the facilities and the fact that guests need to bring $3 cash per person.
Any lost or unreturned badges are a $150 replacement fee.
Available in the property: BBQ / Grill, Beach / Pool Towels, Deck / Patio, Beach chairs
Type of BBQ / GRILL: Propane
Is there an extra propane tank: Yes
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper), Shampoo, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Indoor Fireplace, Gym
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
A note about our cleaning and cleaning fees: When you book this property you are paying for a full cleaning following your departure. That also means you should expect a cleaned and prepared home prior to your arrival. Your cleaning fee however also covers other services, (depending on the street and city in which the home is located) but may include other items like outdoor areas, pools and/or hot tubs, laundry, wiping down of appliances and kitchen drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down windows, and generally what would be considered a complete house cleaning. Our fees are also paid in accordance with California wage and hour laws. We therefore have tax implications as do our cleaning vendors and as such our rates may be higher than what a person/private host may charge who does the work themselves and accepts payment under the table (and does not report earnings for tax purposes). Our cleaners also always show up and on time. We are paying them for that consistency as it means you should not ever walk into a home that has not been cleaned or cleaned poorly. We hope that helps add color on this portion of the reservation cost.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
Spa & GymHeated Indoor swimming pool (Shared), Indoor Jacuzzi, Heated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared), At or near ski resort