Balboa Park Hillcrest Best Location Small Families
- SQF 1,400
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 48-hour gap between any occupants.
WOW! Can't beat the location of this recently renewed gem in Hillcrest!
We are close to everything you want in San Diego: Balboa Park, Airport, Convention Center, SeaWorld, Zoo, not to mention all restaurants and attractions right around the corner in Hillcrest or Downtown.
With a walking score of 86, this is great for someone wanting to explore Hillcrest and adjacencies by foot or bike.
The main home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower/tub combo. The master bedroom has one Queen Size bed and the second bedroom has 2 Twin beds.
In the back of the home there's also a very cozy backyard with sitting area to relax and enjoy with your family and friends.
Everyone raves about the home, the location and the management team overseeing it and you.
Please read home truths about parking and the absence of central hvac.
**Ask us about providing a Pack n Play in advance.
The whole space is yours to enjoy, no shared spaces. However, the house is a duplex so you might hear the neighbors who share some walls with our property.
In the back of the house there's a converted garage that is currently locked and is off-limits.
Other things to note
The parking space is very, very tight. SUV's won't fit. Even some medium-size cars won't fit as well. However, there's plenty of free street parking in front of the home. The majority of our guests found no issues with the parking situation.
The house does NOT have central AC but we don't need it most of the year. We provide one portable AC for the whole house and fans in every bedroom. Unfortunately additional AC units are not viable because the electrical system can't handle the power surge.
The gas wall heater pictured is NOT functional as well. We provide 2 space heaters in addition to the gas fireplace. It's a small place and that's usually more than enough to keep the space comfortable during San Diego's mild winters.
Please only book if you're comfortable with temperatures a bit colder or hotter than normal.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — House has 1 portable AC unit, 3 fans, 2 space heaters. No central AC nor central heating. Ask us about providing Pack n Play in advance
Potential for noise — It's a duplex and you share some walls with our long term tenant next door.
Must climb stairs — 10-15 steps to get to the front door from the street.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
By booking this Property, you agree that you meet one of the qualifications below (denoted by the bullet point) and that the booking by you of this Property is your testimony as to the below order and your compliance herein. As such and by Order of the San Diego County Public Health Officer all hotels and lodging establishments must require guests to certify that they are staying in the hotel in compliance with the “Stay-at-Home Order.” I, the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that I meet one of the following categories:
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am an essential worker needed to maintain the continuity of operations within San Diego county in one of the federal critical infrastructure sectors found in https://covid19.ca.gov/img/EssentialCritical InfrastructureWorkers.pdf; or
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am homeless and seeking shelter; or
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) have been exposed to COVID-19 and I am isolating myself from others; or
• My (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) primary residence is unsafe due to the condition of the residence or because I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am at risk of abuse or a household member accompanying me is at risk of abuse. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that they meet the criteria above, and any hotel or lodging establishment that knowingly permits a guest to stay in violation of the “Stay-at-Home Order” are subject to fine or imprisonment. (California Health and Safety Code section 120295.)
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine