Delightful King’s Beach Cabin | A walk to the Lake
- SQM 1
A classy little charming vacation home, with newly remodeled and up-to-date features throughout. Flexible floor plan, downstairs study/bedroom with TV for kids has a sleeper sofa brand new Ikea "Friheten" with easy transformation, while 2 couples have large, private quiet bedrooms upstairs with full size beds.
More informationThe space
Lovely and efficient gas fireplace heat on thermostat, all new kitchen, granite countertops and new modern appliances. Table that opens to seat 10-12. A "smart" house with strong wifi and tv's for family viewing. New bathroom with bathtub and unlimited hot water. Only a 10 minute beautiful walk to the North Shore beach of Lake Tahoe, and restaurants and shops and public transit.
"Outdoor Features": Large back yard, decks, picnic table with outdoor seating, pathways and trees.
Our property is Air Concierge Rental Certified. All photos and amenities have been verified by Air Concierge staff. Our calendar and rates are 100% accurate. We strive to make it as easy as possible to stay at our property - you just drive right up and enter via our secure locking instructions. Keys and security concerns only when necessary based on certain properties, or unique codes that work for your reservation only. We will notify you proactively when early check-in / late check-outs are possible and you'll receive the comforts of a luxury home when you arrive like a starter supply of shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens. In addition, when you book we will send you a mobile app link with property directions, details, unlock code and instructions. And if you need us, we are available 24 hours each day with live help. Air Concierge Vacation Rentals uses the industry's most trusted brand of software to securely store all guest data - (All Air Concierge Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy when applicable).
Interaction with guests
Helps is just one message away!
We utilize Air Concierge as our on site hospitality managers to handle check in, check out, 24/7 availability, maintenance issues and the cleaning.
Other things to note
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Please note that in winter weather & storm conditions such services as Internet and cable may be spotty and/or nonfunctional. Those are beyond our control and we do not provide refunds or credits in the event that services are out due to inclement weather conditions, which is the norm. Please book only if you are ok with the potential of not having cable or Internet during your stay during bad weather.
When you book this property you are paying for a full cleaning following your departure. That also means you should expect a cleaned and prepared home prior to your arrival. Your cleaning fee however also covers other services, (depending on the street and city in which the home is located) but may include other items like outdoor areas, pools and/or hot tubs, laundry, wiping down of appliances and kitchen drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down windows, and generally what would be considered a complete house cleaning. Our fees are also paid in accordance with California wage and hour laws. We therefore have tax implications as do our cleaning vendors and as such our rates may be higher than what a person/private host may charge who does the work themselves and accepts payment under the table (and does not report earnings for tax purposes)
A note about our cleaning and cleaning fees: When you book this property you are paying for a full cleaning following your departure. That also means you should expect a cleaned and prepared home prior to your arrival. Your cleaning fee however also covers other services, (depending on the street and city in which the home is located) but may include other items like outdoor areas, pools and/or hot tubs, laundry, wiping down of appliances and kitchen drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down windows, and generally what would be considered a complete house cleaning. Our fees are also paid in accordance with California wage and hour laws. We therefore have tax implications as do our cleaning vendors and as such our rates may be higher than what a person/private host may charge who does the work themselves and accepts payment under the table (and does not report earnings for tax purposes). Our cleaners also always show up and on time. We are paying them for that consistency as it means you should not ever walk into a home that has not been cleaned or cleaned poorly. We hope that helps add color on this portion of the reservation cost.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Workroom
SleepingBed linen, 2 Double bed, 1 Fold-away bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector