Tahoe Family Cabin | Sleep 8 | Walk to the lake
- SQF 1,800
**For the safety of our guests & staff we’re following CDC protocols for sanitizing & disinfecting our properties & have included 24-hour gap between guests.
This spacious cabin features a fully loaded updated kitchen & bathrooms, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, bamboo flooring, Xtrordinair fireplace, high-vaulted ceilings in great room & large sunny entertainment deck w/ nice lake views. Excellent location on bike path 3min drive to Homewood & Chambers Landing.
* 3 bedroom, 6 beds, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8.
* amazing home
* sparkling clean
* private lake access
* mountain & lake views
TOT certificate #: 14221
Beautiful McKinney Shores home that is the family home that lends itself to entertaining & year around enjoyment. Just one block off Hwy 89 making a few minute walk to two association pier & beach areas. Launch a paddle board or kayak & enjoy the smooth colorful waters of McKinney Bay. 3 large bedrooms with the master having a recent remodel blending a traditional cabin with new modern fixtures and conveniences. Delightful walk-in shower in the custom designed master bath with a live edge wood counter.
Neighborhood or Area Name: McKinney Shores HOA/Homewood
Property Type: House
Number of floors in the property: 2
Living Area: 1,800 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms and type: 3 full bathrooms
- Master bathroom has shower only
- 1 downstairs with shower only for guests
- 1 upstairs with shower and tub combo
Number of beds: 6
Master Bedroom: Downstairs, 1 Queen
Guest Bedroom: Downstairs, 1 Queen
Guest/Kids Bedroom: Downstairs, 4 twin beds (2 bunks)
Is there a crib available: Yes (pack n play)
Available in the property: TV, Streaming Device, DVD Player, Wireless Internet
(Continuous access in the listing), Games, No cable
Total number of TVs: 1
Location of the TVs: Living Room
Which streaming device is available: Smart TV
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker (w/ filters & grounds), Coffee Maker (manual pour over; e.g. Chemex), Toaster, Dishes Utensils
Dining area seats: 7 + 4 stools in kitchen island
Available in the property: Portable Heating, Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fan
The house is in an HOA (McKinney Shores) with private access to Lake Tahoe and a shared pier.
Spots available: 2-3 (3 max allowed)
Description of parking: Driveway (4x4 required during winter)
Type of parking: Tandem
NOTE: Super steep driveway! In winter periods a vehicle with 4x4 is necessary.
No street parking available. *on street parking is not allowed after 10 pm; all vehicles are to be onsite in designated/allowed parking spaces.
**Patio furniture not available in the winter and late fall***
Other things to note
The water heater is small, so hot showers need to be coordinated and spaced, otherwise you'll get only lukewarm water.
NOTE: Super steep driveway! In winter periods a vehicle with 4x4 is necessary. We are unable to offer refunds or credits if your trip is affected by weather/weather conditions.
Take trash out to bear proof bin at street. Our bear box has our property number on it, and any other bear box should not be used!
- Check-in time: 4pm-9pm
- Checkout time: 11am
NOISE: 9pm quite hours, no outside music.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector