Incline Mountain Getaway Minutes to Diamond Peak
- SQM 1,400
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC & Airbnb’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between guests.
Sleeps 8, 2.8 miles to the private beach in the heart of Incline Village, enjoy this 4BR, 2BA freestanding Chalet w/ BBQ nestled amongst towering pine trees on a private cul-de-sac in serene Tyrolian Village.
Come summer or winter and have the very best of Tahoe living!
*NOTE: NO private beach access at this time
Featuring enough space to accommodate up to 8 guests throughout 1,400 square feet of living space, this property is an ideal lodging solution for families, friends, or a group of couples traveling together.
The lower level offers 1 master bedroom/full bathroom, Living Room with wood-burning fireplace; dining area that opens onto a large Trex deck where you can enjoy the beautiful ski and mountain views with all day sunshine; nicely updated kitchen with granite tile countertops and slate flooring; and full bath. The upper level features all 3 guest bedrooms/full bath.
Our House is stocked with all the staples:
High quality bedding and towels, kitchen is fully stocked with everything you may need to cook, bake and serve your family and friends. We have coffee maker, toaster, oven, microwave, and fridge. All the paper supplies, i.e. paper towels, toilet paper are also provided. Bathrooms are stocked with soap and shampoo/conditioner products and hair dryer in each bathroom. The washer and dryer in the ground floor bedroom.
Super simple keypad access - No worries about a lockbox.
RIGHT AT DIAMOND PEAK! Only a two minute drive from this 4 bedroom, 2 bath Tyrolian chalet to the slopes. Beautiful views of the mountains and trees from the wrap around deck. Quiet neighborhood to bring the whole family because this house sleeps up to 7 people and during the summer months there is a community tennis court, just 5 minutes to the private pristine beaches of Incline Village, championship golf courses and the Hyatt Casino. Make this your mountain dream home!
Neighborhood or Area Name: Tyrolian Village
Property Type: House
Number of floors in the property: 2 floors
Living Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 Full
- 1 downstairs, outside Master Bedroom, with shower only
- 1 upstairs right outside Guest Bedroom 2 (bear room) with shower/tub combination
Number of beds: 5
Master Bedroom: Downstairs, Queen bed
Guest Bedroom 1 (Moose Room): Upstairs, Queen bed
Guest Bedroom 2 (Bear Room): Upstairs, Queen bed
Guest Bedroom 3 (Cowboy/Cowgirl Room): Upstairs, Bunk bed (Full below/twin above)
Available in the property: TV, Streaming Devices, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games, Books
Total number of TVs: 2
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Guest Bedroom
Which streaming device is available: Apple TV, Other
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Dining area seats: 8
Available in the property: Portable Heating, Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Floor Fans
Available in the property: BBQ, Deck/Patio
Important details regarding "Pool & Spa Facilities": Swimming pool at Burnt Cedar Beach. Day pass required.
***Patio furniture not available in the winter and late fall***
***NO private beach access at this time***
Note: We can't guarantee availability and operation of beaches and community services and amenities during your stay.
Other things to note
Spots available: 3
Description of parking: Street parking only
Trash Bins location: Trash dumpsters located at the top of Carinthia Court. Please follow posted directions for the proper way to dispose of trash.
*NOTE: NO private beach access at this time.
We can't guarantee availability and operation of beaches and community services and amenities during your stay.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces. - Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
You must also acknowledge
Security camera/recording device — There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home for the safety of the house and its occupants. Audio monitoring devices are installed onsite to warn us before neighbors complain.
Amenity limitations — No private beach access at this time.
Must climb stairs — Stairs to access front door and stairs inside the home to get to bedrooms on second floor.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Double bed, 3 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymAt or near ski resort