Squaw Ski Condo w/VIEWS | Walk to the Village
- SQF 1,100
Location location location! This stunning location 3 bed 2 bath condo is perfect for families or friends up to 6. Just a short walk or drive to the base of Squaw & the famed Village!
- amazing home
- sparkling clean
- mtn views
Enjoy quiet and secluded surroundings with AMAZING views of Squaw Creek Valley, ski runs and the golf course at Squaw while also being walking distance to lifts, hiking trails & year-round shopping. Just a .1 mile drive to Squaw Village up the road.
Equip with a fireplace, BBQ, washer and dryer and fully stocked kitchen.
We do our best to stock local craft beer or champagne provided for our guests :)
Make sure to capture the best squaw has to offer for dining, festivals, yoga & live music at the Village. 10 min drive to Tahoe City & Lake Tahoe. 5 min walk to the village.
The spacious floor plan has two bedrooms and two bathrooms all on ground level- no stairs. We provide a fully stocked kitchen with pans, pots, cups, bowls, silverware, regular coffee maker, coffee grinder, but we do ask if you have any special condiments or spices we ask our guests to bring their own or to purchase them at Alice's, the well stocked store in the Village (or travel further to Tahoe City or Truckee to large Safeway grocery stores).
There are numerous restaurants within the Village, as well as the Olympic museum on the top of the Squaw Valley resort with the pool/spa that is open in the summer is just a short tram ride to the top of the mountain :) Bath towels, wash clothes and face towels are provided along with quality shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Squaw Valley Meadows
Property Type: Townhouse
Number of floors in the property: 1
Living Area: 1100 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 2 and a sofa sleeper
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 bathrooms (One has tub and shower. The other has shower only, no tub)
Number of beds: 2
Master Bedroom: Queen
Guest Bedroom: Queen
Room 3: Sleeper sofa
Available in the property: TV, Cable, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing)
Total number of TVs: 1
Location of the TVs: Living Room
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker (w/ filters & grounds), Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Coffee maker details: Braun
Dining area seats: 10
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer
Available in the property: BBQ / Grill, Deck / Patio
Type of BBQ / GRILL: Charcoal (we use best efforts to have charcoal available, but guests agree that from time to time there may be instances when none is on site and as such guests will need to purchase locally)
Full access to the entire condo which is a fully private space. Unit located on the bottom floor so no stairs are required for entry. This home has a full kitchen including fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave. The backyard features a charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided).
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Type of Indoor Fireplace: Wood burning
Spots available: 1
Description of parking: Garage
Interaction with guests
As much as needed before and during your stay.
Other things to note
4wd may be required during winter months- this depends on the snow pack
For these pet-friendly homes, there’s an additional $100 pet fee for the first animal and $50 for the second (two max) and a $250 refundable pet deposit for the first, $125 for the second animal. Those fees are not included in the price shown by Airbnb and will be added to the amount paid for accommodations after the reservation gets confirmed. If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately. Toys, beds dog waste bags provided. Please keep animals off beds and furniture.
Some truths about the home:
While the location is truly fantastic and cant be beaten, this home does show its age in some places that some folks may want to prepare for, like small things light switches to more design specific things like bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinetry. Most of this is visible in the photos, but we just want to do our best to prepare our guests as best we can.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymOn or next to/near golf course, At or near ski resort