Seattle's Best Pike Place Condo Parking W/D & View
- SQF 800
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between guests.
Heart of Seattle's Pike Place Market (.2 mile) This spectacular remodeled 1 bedroom unit in a great location close to everything you want from the downtown Seattle area (Space Needle, Pikes Market, the waterfront, pioneer square, the football and baseball stadiums).
Because of the location you can sit in the living room or balcony and feel a part not the waterfront with the amazing view and location. All of this plus parking, rooftop, whirlpool and a small gym!
Note: There is city construction work going on in front of the building, you should expect some noise during business hours (mon-sat).
Gorgeous chef's kitchen with Viking oven and dishwasher and huge Sub-Zero refrigerator. Elegant kitchen with kitchen serving pieces and spices. Master bedroom is adjoined by a stunning 3/4 bath with a completely tiled shower. A large closet is available for all of your finery.
The condo can sleep 6:
- 2 in the master bedroom (Queen Size)
- 2 on the couch bed (full Size), the mattress is a gel mattress and very comfortable for a couch bed
- 2 on blow-up mattresses (Twins) - you plug into the wall for inflating and deflating, very easy!
There is a south facing deck in the unit and a beautiful rooftop deck for your enjoyment as well.
A small gym, rooftop grill, and whirlpool located at the main building are available for you!
You get one assigned parking space in the garage.
You'll be required to retrieve the keys of your unit from the building concierge. For that, we'll send you a digital template of their rental agreement where you have to fill out some information, provide your ID and sign. Please make best efforts to arrive during business hours or your access to the unit might get delayed as support is not immediately available. Thanks in advance.
Other things to note
It is in the city so you will hear typical city noises.
There is a construction going on in front of the building, you should expect noise during constructions hours. Apartment windows are double paned.
There is NO Air Conditioning in this property. Two tower fans are provided.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times. Check-in needs to be in-person and between 4-9pm.
-Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
-Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in. -This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
ATTENTION: PARKING & GARAGE RULES
Please follow the rules below so you don’t get a fine!
1. Every resident must wait for the garage door to close after entering or leaving. This includes motor vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians entering/exiting through the garage door. If two or more vehicles are leaving in immediate succession, the last out is responsible for waiting. If two or more vehicles are entering in immediate succession, the first must allow the door to close to assure the second vehicle has a garage remote. If two vehicles are entering and leaving at the same time, the entering vehicle must wait. (No warning required for fine.)
2. Speed limit in the garage is 10 miles per hour. (No warning required for fine.)
You must also acknowledge
Potential for noise — You should expect noise from construction happening in front of the building.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace, Heating available
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room
1900 Alaska Highway , Seattle, 98101, United States