Spectacular SF Home For Business Elite Travelers
- SQM 2,000
NOTE: PERMIT PENDING
A true one of a kind home in the heart of San Francisco's exclusive Pacific Heights neighborhood bordering Lafayette Park. This home is ideally situated for professionals who appreciate the higher end homes and villas when they stay abroad. We cater to all of our guests with first class service that includes local staff as well as near 24/7 support for any issues during your stay. We proudly offer this home with a true 5-star experience and expectation for you to enjoy.
This property, with gorgeous hardwood floors & modern lighting throughout exudes classic San Francisco style while boasting impeccably tasteful updates. The master suite has impressive views of Lafayette Park, and en-suite bathroom with calacatta marble throughout, soaking tub and rainfall shower. Another large bedroom also has views of Lafayette Park and en-suite bathroom with designer finishes. The formal living room has a beautiful marble framed fireplace & opens immediately to the dining room with CITY VIEWS. The chef-style kitchen has marble counters, gas range with hood, island & custom built-in informal dining area.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Pacific Heights
Property Type: Apartment
Number of floors in the property: 1 (apartment has one floor)
Living Area: 2000 sq. ft.
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms and type: 3 Full
Number of beds: 2
Master Bedroom: 1x King
Guest Bedroom: 1x Queen
Available in the property: TV, Streaming, Cable, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing)
There is one TV in the Living Room.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Dishes Utensils, Coffee Maker
Coffee maker details: Nespresso VertuøLine
Dining area seats: 6
Available in the property: Heating
No Air Conditioner. No washer and no dryer.
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace, Elevator
Pacific Heights is a residential enclave known for its architecturally significant homes, shopping and beautiful parks. The nearby Lafayette and Alta Plaza parks provide sweeping views of the bay. Fillmore Street is a hub with high-end fashion retailers, independent grocery stores and renowned dining.
This home is in San Francisco's Most Charming Neighborhood
Stroll through three distinguished shopping, walking and dining districts along Fillmore, Union and Sacramento Streets - each with its own unique charms. Below are some of our preferred local attractions to visit, all just a short stroll away from our fantastic property.
- Chestnut Street and the Marina District.
- Union Street in Cow Hollow (a former dairy land) emerged as one of our city's most charming "quartiers" in the 1950s. Take a leisurely stroll down the main thoroughfare where you'll discover Victorian mansions and carriage houses transformed into boutiques and restaurants featuring a variety of delectable cuisines. Sit back at one of the many outdoor cafes for some people watching and a relaxed conversation over a drink- coffee, beer, or, of course, spirits.
- Lyon Street and Green Street. From the top of the Lyon Street Steps you’re rewarded with breathtaking views of the bay. The steps span nearly two blocks and rise through several levels of spectacular mansions and perfectly manicured gardens.
- Alta Plaza Park (Scott Street and Jackson Street). Only three blocks from Hotel Drisco, this neighborhood park gem is a great place to enjoy sweeping views of San Francisco’s unsurpassed Bay and city skyline and admire the baronial mansions of Pacific Heights.
- Julius Kahn Playground. (West Pacific Avenue between Locust and Spruce). Located in the Presidio and just seven blocks from Hotel Drisco, “JK” is a beautifully designed playground, featuring a sand and water play area, swings, climbing structures and slides. There are also picnic tables, tennis courts, and a clubhouse that offers various activities.
- Sacramento Street. Lined with art and antique stores, this quiet, elegant neighborhood is paradise for the home decorator. You'll even be amazed at the offerings in the local hardware store. Pamper yourself at one of the salons or indulge at the many high-end boutiques. You'll also discover the Vogue Theatre (the second oldest in the City, having opened in 1910), and shops for delighting the children with books, toys and clothes, as well as a small, but unique selection of restaurants and cafés.
- Fillmore Street. Comprised of 10 tree-lined blocks, Upper Fillmore is where Pacific Heights thrives. Here you will find boutiques galore, for the trendy as well as the more classic look. It is abundant with a variety of delightful eateries for a meal or a munchie. Or follow your nose into one of the bakeries for something sweet. There are bookstores for browsing, and specialty shops for jewelry, gifts and home furnishings. And there's Landmark's Clay Theatre, one of San Francisco's oldest cinemas, which features independent and foreign films.
SFO Airport: 30 minutes by cab without traffic
Golden Gate Park: 26 minutes by public transit
Fisherman's Wharf: 30 minutes by public transit
The Ferry Building: 39 minutes by public transit
Nearest subway: Jackson St & Baker St (1/2 block)
IMHO, San Francisco is for walking. Our walk score is 95, which is called a "Walker's Paradise". We are close to bus no. 1, which is a major line running east (downtown) and west (ocean beach). Less than 15 minutes walk to The Presidio (a US National Park). The Presidio Library is less than 10 minutes away. Because we are centrally located, waiting for an Uber or Lyft car is very short.
3 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector