Kings Beach Family Retreat | Lake Views & Hot Tub
- SQF 1,840
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between any occupants.
Tastefully remodeled home in a quiet forest setting with 'Great Room' feel, cathedral, high ceilings, fireplace insert with river rock and huge picture windows that leads to huge south facing deck with hot tub, BBQ and lake views!
Dream open-concept kitchen & gorgeous dining table, living room with Smart TV, 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a powder room.
With easy access to Lake Tahoe, awesome trails, minutes to Northstar, it is just a great location, ready for you to enjoy with your family!
Neighborhood or Area Name: Kings Beach
Property Type: House
Number of floors in the property: 2 floors home
Living Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of beds: 6
Master Bedroom is upstairs and has a King sized bed.
Guest Bedroom 1 is downstairs and has a Queen sized bed.
Guest Bedroom 2 is downstairs and has a Queen sized bed.
Guest Bedroom 3 is downstairs and has 2 Twin (bunks) + 1 Full sized bed
Number of bathrooms: 2 Full, 1 Half
- 1 Full (shower only) en suite master bedroom
- 1 Full (shower/tub combo), for downstairs bedrooms
- 1 Half upstairs
Note: Pack 'n Play/travel crib available.
We are a Pet Friendly Home! (note: dogs allowed on case by case basis)
Available in the property: TV, Streaming Device, Cable, DVD Player, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games, Books, Toys
Total number of TVs: 4
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom (bunk bed) and Guest Bedroom (Queen)
- Living Room has a Smart TV, Cable and DVD Player.
- Master bedroom has a Smart TV and Cable.
- Downstairs Guest Bedroom (Bunk Bed) has a DVD player only.
- Downstairs Guest Bedroom (Queen) has a Smart TV.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items, Wine Fridge
Coffee maker details: Cuisinart 14-cup stainless steel
Dining area seats: 6 (Dining table has 2 leafs that can extend length of table. Also have 2 extra dining chairs if needed).
Child's highchair, booster seat, and kids plates/cups/utensils are available.
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fan, Floor Fans
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
Available in the property: Hot Tub
Available in the property: BBQ, Deck, Lounge Chairs, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Beach Towels, Sleds, Boogie Boards
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Available in the property: Pack 'n Play, highchair, booster seat, kids plates/cups/utensils, baby gates (to block off stairs), toys, books
Spots available: 3
Description of parking: 1 spot in the garage and 2 in the driveway. Garage door openers available.
DO NOT park on the roadside due to snow plowing in the winter. They will tow cars at your expense.
There is a small drainage ditch before you enter the garage. DRIVE IN SLOWLY. The driveway slopes downward. During winter, we recommend you park close to the top of the driveway for easy in and out, especially during storms.
Other things to note
TOT Certificate Number: 15081
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Please note that in winter weather & storm conditions such services as Internet and cable may be spotty and/or nonfunctional. Those are beyond our control and we do not provide refunds or credits in the event that services are out due to inclement weather conditions, which is the norm. Please book only if you are ok with the potential of not having cable or Internet during your stay during bad weather.
***HOT TUB/SPA MAINTENANCE:
We request that guests follow the instructions below after each days use of the hot tub. not maintaining the spa and/or not leaving in the proper condition during your stay will result in a $150 fee for additional cleaning.Please add 1 tsp of chlorine after each days use. Chlorine granules are located next to the spa. Scoop can be found inside container. Over use will affect the water quality.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs — One flight of stairs to access front door and two flights inside the home
No parties or events
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Check-in: 4pm-9pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden