Boca Reservoir Mountain Escape Great Views Hot Tub
- SQF 4,540
Surround yourself with nature and sweeping views when you book your alpine escape to this family-friendly Truckee vacation home. Boasting a private hot tub, jetted tubs, room for up to 12 guests, and even a charming 1960s gondola custom shipped from Norway as a living room centerpiece, this unique & secluded home promises to fill your next vacation with fun and relaxation. Floor to ceiling windows bring in all day sun & panoramic views that include Donner Summit, Mt. Rose, Boca & Truckee River.
This gorgeous mountain estate is set on 14.8 acres w/220' of Truckee River frontage with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms.
Comfortable mountain home close to Boca Reservoir Lake, with tree lined views and a private hot tub! Offers 2 Twin beds, 5 Queen beds. It can host 12 people. This accommodation features washer/dryer. Please see the description below or inquire for more details!
This is a unique and secluded home for people looking for a getaway in the middle of the nature. Four miles from Boca Reservoir and 16 miles from the iconic slopes of Northstar California Resort, this home puts you in a central location, with easy access to adventures. Super close to the Truckee river which is ideal for any fly fishers. Whether you're shredding fresh powder on the slopes during winter or paddling through the pristine waters in the warmer weather, fun will always be at your fingertips.
Accented with handcrafted details, this retreat lets everyone spread out and relax in style. Cuddle up with a good book by the wood-burning fireplace while the private washer/dryer does the laundry. Or head out onto the expansive deck to take in the views of the reservoir while you sip a glass of wine. Enjoy a steaming cup of coffee and watch the deer forage just feet from the house as the sun comes up over the mountains.
The chef's kitchen is loaded with amenities like custom stone counters, a gourmet gas range, and a large stone island. As the day winds down, you can hit the hot tub while you listen to some tunes with the free WiFi before bed. Each room is themed so super fun house for a family trip.
Fill your days with memory-making adventures in the alpine terrain and your nights with well-deserved relaxation when you book your getaway to this Truckee retreat.
TOT Registration Certificate Number (RCN): STR0000-00-25-21
Neighborhood or Area Name: Boca Reservoir
Property Type: House in Gated community
Number of levels/floors in the property: 2
Living Area: 4,540 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 6
Number of beds: 7
1. Master Bedroom: on 2nd floor, has a King bed and a private bathroom
2. Second Master Bedroom: on 2nd floor, has a King and a private bathroom
3. Guest Bedroom 1: on 2nd floor, has a Full bed and private bathroom
4. Guest Bedroom 2: on 1st floor, has a King bed and shares bathroom with twin beds bedroom
5. Guest Bedroom 3: on 1st floor, has two twins and shares bathroom with king bed bedroom
6. Guest Bedroom 4: on 1st floor, has a Full bed and a private bathroom but not attached to the room.
Number of Bathrooms and Type: 5 Full
- 2 full downstairs (the twin beds bedroom and the King bedroom share a bathroom, and the Full bedroom has a private bath but no attached to the room)
- 3 full upstairs (ensuite/private bathrooms)
Other things to note
Spots available: 5 (2 in the garage + 3 in driveway)
Note: 4WD/Traction May Be Required In Winter.
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
Dangerous animals on property - Wildlife can be seen, deer, lynx, bears near the property.
Must climb stairs - 2-story home
Surveillance or recording devices on property - There is a camera on the exterior/front of home
By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
5 Bathroom, 6 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Workroom (Shared)
SleepingBed linen, 2 Double bed, 3 King bed, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Porch