Charming Downtown HB Cottage - 1mi to beach
- SQF 1,050
From the moment you pull up to this home you will be absolutely taken with it's charm. From the white picket fence, beautifully maintained garden, to the covered patio with two rocking chairs, It is the perfect beach cottage. It is an original Huntington Beach bungalow built in 1947 that has been immaculately updated. It is a dream house, charming, picturesque, and serene. We know you will enjoy your stay.
*The community is very peaceful and quiet. Please respect that.
* The property is smoke free, and therefore any kind of smoking is not allowed inside the house nor on the patio.
* This house is close to its neighbors. No noise/music after 10pm. Want to party? This is not the house for you. This is a family friendly residence.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Downtown Huntington Beach
Property Type: House
Number of floors in the property: 1
Living Area: 1050 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 4 (includes detached casita)
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 Full
Number of beds: 5
Master Bedroom : King size bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
Bedroom 4: Full size bed (in casita)
There is a Pack n Play available.
This listing was updated on 11/11/2019
Available in the property: TV, Satellite/Cable, DVD Player, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games, Toys, Video Library
Total number of TVs: 1
Location of the TVs: Living Room
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker (w/ filters & grounds), Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items, Other
Dining area seats: 6
There's NO child's highchair available.
Available in the property: Central Heating, Central A/C, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans
Available in the property: BBQ/Grill, Beach Towels, Deck/Patio, Beach Chairs, Pop up tent for the beach, Beach Toys, 2 Rocking chairs (front patio), 6 person dining table (back patio)
Type of BBQ / GRILL: Charcoal
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper), Shampoo, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board
NO STREET PARKING!
Two car garage available, in addition one car can be parked in front of the garage but please do not block our neighbors fence.
Other things to note
1. Absolutely no smoking of any kind in the house - The property is smoke free, and therefore any kind of smoking is not allowed inside the house nor on the patio.
2. No loud noise, music or parties - THIS IS A FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD AND IT IS CLOSE TO OUR NEIGHBORS. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your/our neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m. WANT TO PARTY? THIS IS NOT THE HOUSE FOR YOU.
3. Respect our neighbors - be friendly, courteous ,and treat your/our neighbors like you want to be treated. REFRAIN FROM FOUL LANGUAGE OUTSIDE THE HOME .
4. Check out is 11am - late check out will be subject to fees.
5. Please report damages immediately
6. Take out trash on trash day - excess trash will be subject to fees
7. Please place dishes and start a dishwasher upon checkout.
8. Please put items you used back at their place.
9. If you open it. close it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you unlock it, lock it back; if you use it, take care of it;
10. Please do not move furniture or relocate furniture to other spaces within the house or outside of it.
11. Enjoy your stay! This just might be the most important rule ;-)
A note about our cleaning and cleaning fees: When you book this property you are paying for a full cleaning following your departure. That also means you should expect a cleaned and prepared home prior to your arrival. Your cleaning fee however also covers other services, (depending on the street and city in which the home is located) but may include other items like outdoor areas, pools and/or hot tubs, laundry, wiping down of appliances and kitchen drawers and cabinets, vacuuming, dusting, wiping down windows, and generally what would be considered a complete house cleaning. Our fees are also paid in accordance with California wage and hour laws. We therefore have tax implications as do our cleaning vendors and as such our rates may be higher than what a person/private host may charge who does the work themselves and accepts payment under the table (and does not report earnings for tax purposes). Our cleaners also always show up and on time. We are paying them for that consistency as it means you should not ever walk into a home that has not been cleaned or cleaned poorly. We hope that helps add color on this portion of the reservation cost.
2 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Private Porch