Family Staycation or Work From Home Near The Beach
- SQF 615
City Requirement: 31-night min.
For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between guests.
Stylish mid-century modern 1BD condo is just a 13 min walk away from Junipero Beach. Gated underground parking for 1 car makes parking a snap! Living Room has a work desk, printer/scanner & high speed internet for business travelers. Be sure to relax in the community's outdoor spa at the end of the day.
Located in the Alamitos Beach area, our Beachy Modern Condo is walking distance to the Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA), Retro Row (on 4th St), and less than a mile away from the beach! Shopping, restaurants, and nightlife are less than 3 miles away when you go to Shoreline Village, The Pike, downtown Long Beach and Belmont Shore.
- Full kitchen with tableware and appliances.
- Washer and dryer.
- Living room has Queen Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2), fireplace, games, work desk area.
- Bedroom has a King bed (Casper) and en-suite bathroom.
- Unlimited Netflix movies and shows available on our two Smart TVs.
- Heating only; no air conditioner but ceiling fans available in the Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- 1 assigned parking spot in the garage.
Enjoy the amenities of an upscale suite for less than the cost of a hotel room!
Condo includes 1 parking spot in secure underground garage and community jacuzzi tub.
**The Hot Tub is a community amenity and we can't guarantee its availability and operation during your stay.
Other things to note
- Potential For Noise: May hear car noises from the alleyway. There is a school close by so during recess you can hear children if the unit windows are open. The washer is a little noisy but works well.
- The hot water heater also is the supply for the central heat and can take a few minutes to warm up.
- There are CCTV on the premises (building). There are no cameras inside your unit.
- Children are welcome though there is only 1 bedroom with a King Bed and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There is not a playground on the premises but there are areas nearby for children to play, again, just not on the premises. There are no toys provided in the unit.
A note about Parking:
Please DO NOT park in guest parking. Use only your assigned spot. Street Parking is available but watch signs for street sweeping restrictions. Follow what is posted on the signs otherwise you risk being ticketed or towed. A garage remote will be provided and if lost guests will result in a $50 replacement fee.
Check-in: After 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — The hot water heater also is the supply for the central heat and can take a few minutes to warm up. No Air Conditioner.
Security camera/recording device — CCTV on the premises. There are no cameras inside your unit.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Fold-away bed, 1 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector