Long Term Truckee Apt | Dogs OK, Netflix, Rec pass
- SQF 500
This secluded and cozy in-law unit is ideal for a couple or a small family.
You won't share spaces. Completely separate and isolated entry. No contact with hosts. Deep cleaned and sanitized.
Our property offers a truly separate and isolated setting that still enables guests to enjoy a relaxing stay and the Lake Tahoe experience!
Transient occupancy registration Certificate #: STR21-00015
STR Registration License: L20STR-0017
This unit is on the lower level of the property (in-law unit), has about 500 sq. ft., a separate entrance, small kitchen (portable one burner stove, toaster oven, along with a microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker - no full oven), full bathroom (shower/tub combo), a Queen size sofa bed in the living room, Queen size bed in the bedroom (no door, only curtain). Smart TV and parking for two cars (tandem).
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description below and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.
This is part of an HOA community and thus access to the community amenities such as hot tub, pools, tennis courts, workout room, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball court, bocce ball, and outdoor grills and benches. 1 guest pass will be available - one pass admits 4 guests to rec centers. $16 day use fee. Also allows private beach access for a day use fee as well. In addition there is also a fitness center at the Trout Creek Rec Center.
***LOST REC PASSES WILL RESULT IN $100 REPLACEMENT FEE
Other things to note
- No washer and dryer.
- No air conditioner.
- No full stove/oven (it is a kitchenette - portable one burner stove, toaster oven and microwave available).
- This is the in-law unit which usually is a lot smaller than regular homes. This unit has about 500 sq. ft.
- Bedroom does not have a door, it is closed by a curtain only.
- Street parking is not allowed. Make sure to park on the 2 assigned spots for your unit.
- Be cautious while walking outside especially at night during winter time in icy conditions.
-Only dispose of trash in the bear box.
-Please ensure the bear box is secured when putting trash inside.
-NEVER leave trash outside the bear box.
-The green waste bins are not for regular trash.
-$100 fee minimum for trash being put in the green waste bin or trash left outside of the bear box.
***The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchenette, Microwave, Refrigerator
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryBathroom & Laundry
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
14493 Davos Dr , Truckee, 96161, United States