Modern La Jolla/UTC Townhouse Bright, Airy, Clean
- SQF 680
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC & Airbnb’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between any occupants.
Spacious 1 bedroom+Loft Townhouse, near UCSD, Westfield UTC mall, 10 minutes from the beach and charms of La Jolla. Our condo is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, and is incredibility convenient, minutes to shopping and dining places. Beach is only 5 miles away.
Our guests have an access to our community's amenities like pool, and jacuzzi. Our unit is bright and airy with a sophisticated modern style in a park setting.
Neighborhood or Area Name: La Jolla/UTC
Property Type: Townhouse
Number of floors in the property: 2 (Main Floor + Loft)
Living Area: 680 sq. ft.
Number of bedrooms: 1 + Loft
Number of bathrooms and type: 1 Full (en suite master bedroom)
Number of beds: 2
- Master Bedroom is on main floor and has a Queen bed
- Loft Area has a Full bed. It is accessible through a staircase and it doesn't have a proper door. **Loft has a railing that small pets and children can slip through. Property is not recommended for small children.
Available in the property: TV, Streaming Devices, Cable, DVD Player, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Video Game, Stereo, Games
- 2 TVs (Living Room and Master Bedroom) with Roku.
- Roku logged into Netflix, Amazon and Disney +
- Cable is accessible on the Roku as "Spectrum" (premium channels included).
- There is a PS4 with 2 controllers and multiple games located inside the living room console.
- Includes various other games (monopoly, etc)
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Coffee maker details: Nespresso original
Dining area seats: 2
Available in the property: Portable Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Floor Fans
- Heating pilot is out. Heater is blocked by sofa and is a **fire hazard** so DO NOT use it. Unit is fairly warm due to heat from unit below and portable heater is available.
- No A/C. Fans only
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Beach/Pool Towels
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
- Communal Pool and Hot Tub
**The Pool & Hot Tub are part of the HOA/community amenities and we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay.
- Hiking and bike path across street. Bike path goes to Pacific Beach.
- Large community park and dog park nearby
- Walking distance to Temple and strip mall with groceries, food & yoga studio
1 assigned carport spot is available. You can also park in any uncovered spot. Guest passes not required. Watch out for the red curb area near the fire hydrant. It is hard to see at night.
Other things to note
- There is a train that passes through the canyon. There is a curfew, but may be an issue for anyone super sensitive.
- This is a high traffic area, so road noise is to be expected. Rarely an obnoxious motorcycle will come through.
- There is also a lot of construction going on right now. It does not generate noise, and there have been few road closures lately, but it is still not very pretty at the moment.
- Loft has a railing that small pets and children can slip through. Property is not recommended for small children
- Heating pilot is out. Heater is blocked by sofa and is a fire hazard so DO NOT use it.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
No parties or events
Pets are allowed
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
PET POLICY: For these pet-friendly homes, there’s an additional $150 pet fee (one dog or two small). Cats are not allowed anytime. Those fees are not included in the price shown by Airbnb and should be paid via www.airbnb.com/resolutions If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately.
- Control their barking - if you have a loud dog, please never leave it in the home alone.
- Don’t let them treat everything like a fire hydrant (inside and outside the home).
- Play is fun, but silence is golden - be respectful of the neighbors.
- Keep them on leash while outside the home.
- Always pick up after your dog.
- Wash those paws and minimize bringing messes inside the home.
**Attention! Loft has a railing that small pets and children can slip through.
Please note that by completing a reservation for this home, you agree to the following: Condition of Premises. As the renter and those in the rental party who are visiting and/or staying in the home (you and each of them each an "INDIVIDUAL") accepts the Premises “as is.” INDIVIDUAL shall assume all risk and responsibility for the actions of INDIVIDUAL on the Premises. INDIVIDUAL shall have insurance coverage to cover the activities at this location and for the purpose of the Agreement. Any insurance carried by host, owner or manager shall be noncontributing. Indemnification. INDIVIDUAL shall release, indemnify, defend, and save harmless host, owner, manager, and their respective trustees, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all claims, suits, actions, damages, or causes of action for any personal injury, loss of life or damage to property sustained by reason or as a result of the use of the Premises for which the Agreement is entered into and from and against any orders, judgments, or decrees which may be entered thereto, and from and against all costs, attorney’s fees, expenses, and liabilities incurred in or by reason of the defense for any such claim, suit or action and the investigation thereof. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to affect the rights, privileges, and immunities of owner, host, manager as are provided.
By booking this Property, you agree that you meet one of the qualifications below (denoted by the bullet point) and that the booking by you of this Property is your testimony as to the below order and your compliance herein. As such and by Order of the San Diego County Public Health Officer all hotels and lodging establishments must require guests to certify that they are staying in the hotel in compliance with the “Stay-at-Home Order.” I, the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct and that I meet one of the following categories:
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am an essential worker needed to maintain the continuity of operations within San Diego county in one of the federal critical infrastructure sectors found in https://covid19.ca.gov/img/EssentialCritical InfrastructureWorkers.pdf; or
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am homeless and seeking shelter; or
• I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) have been exposed to COVID-19 and I am isolating myself from others; or
• My (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) primary residence is unsafe due to the condition of the residence or because I (the person booking the rental property who appears on this reservation) am at risk of abuse or a household member accompanying me is at risk of abuse. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that they meet the criteria above, and any hotel or lodging establishment that knowingly permits a guest to stay in violation of the “Stay-at-Home Order” are subject to fine or imprisonment. (California Health and Safety Code section 120295.)
Health & safety
Committed to enhanced cleaning protocol.
Security camera/recording device — There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home for the safety of the house and its occupants. Audio monitoring devices are installed onsite to warn us before neighbors complain.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — NO A/C, fans only. Heating pilot is out. Heater is blocked by sofa and is a fire hazard so DO NOT use it. Portable heater available.
Potential for noise — There is a train that passes through the canyon. This is a high traffic area so road noise is to be expected.
Must climb stairs — Stairs to access the Loft/Bedroom area. **Attention! Loft has a railing that small pets and children can slip through.
Some spaces are shared — This is part of an HOA community and you will have access to the community amenities such as hot tub and pool.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)