Heavenly Condo Breathtaking Lake VIEW Best Location
- SQF 870
Rare find for the ski and summer outdoor activities enthusiasts of Heavenly Mountain Resort. Breathtaking and sweeping views of Lake Tahoe with unobstructed forest views. Highly sought after condo. Parking directly in front of the building with no steps into the unit. The back deck offers a million dollar view with only the forest below and to the sides. Enjoy the solitude this peaceful setting offers. Relax in front of the fireplace after a day of skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer.
One bedroom and bathroom on the lower level, and master bedroom and bathroom on the upper level. The master bedroom has abundance of natural light and a sitting area or additional privacy. Catch the shuttle to the Stagecoach chair lift in the parking lot or ski from your back door to the Heavenly Valley Boulder lift lodge. The HOA offers a pool and spa and is just steps out the front door.**
This unit has an absolutely breathtaking view of Lake Tahoe and the mountains around. Unobstructed views, it truly feels like the view was made FOR this unit. The unit is lived in but incredibly cozy as well - the high ceilings make it feel spacious at the same time. The community hot tub and pool are right across the street!** The bus picks up right outside the building. You can ski out of the building in the winter*. It has a lot of character and charm and feels very home-y.
Book now and take advantage of this unique opportunity!
*ski out depends on snow coverage
**Per the Governor's orders, the Spa is closed. Pool may open on Memorial Day weekend. Please note that we can't guarantee HOA amenities availability and operation during your stay.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Kingsbury Grade/Heavenly Boulder & Stagecoach Lodge
Property Type: Apartment
Number of floors in the property: 2 (spiral staircase in the unit)
Living Area: 870 sq. ft.
Number of bedrooms: 2 (1 full bedroom + private loft)
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 Full Bathrooms
Number of beds: 4
- Master Bedroom/Loft is on 2nd floor/Loft area and has a Queen and a Full Bathroom
*The loft area is accessible through a spiral staircase and it doesn't have a proper door.
**THE LOFT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SMALL CHILDREN
- Guest Bedroom is on 1st floor and has a Bunk Bed (Queen with Twin XL on top).
- Living Room has a Queen pull out sofa.
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description below and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.
Available in the property: TV, Cable, Streaming, DVD Player, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Stereo, Games
Total number of TVs: 2
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Living Room is SmartTV and has streaming and cable.
- Master Bedroom has cable only.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items, Other
Coffee maker details: Mr. Coffee 12 Cup
Dining area seats: 6
Available in the property: Central Heating, Wall Heating, Washer, Dryer, Floor Fans (NO air conditioner)
Washer and dryer located in building, not in unit and are coin operated.
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
Available in the property: Communal Pool and Hot Tub
**The Pool & Hot Tub are part of the HOA/community amenities and we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay.
Available in the property: BBQ/Grill, Balcony
Skiing, Hiking, Mountain Biking all right outside the door - no travel needed. Incredible expansive views of Lake Tahoe and the mountains!
Note: Setback for grill is 36" - must move the grill 3 feet from the wall on the porch when in use.
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Spots available: 2
Parking is communal. There can be no more than 2 vehicles. No maximum height, but long vehicles will not fit - "normal" vehicles will be fine.
No street parking during snow removal season. Must park onsite from 11pm - 5am. Additional parking located at the top of the hill.
Other things to note
- The hot water can be very hot - be careful!
- Downstairs bathroom can get cold over night if the door is left closed.
- The internet is not great.
- The Loft area is accessible via spiral staircase and is not suitable for small children.
- Setback for grill is 36" - must move the grill 3 feet from the wall on the porch when in use.
- Coin operated Washer and Dryer in building.
- There are neighbors directly under you so please be courteous to them and keep noise levels low.
***The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Douglas County Vacation Home Rental Permit: VHRP20-1037
Booking this property guest automatically agrees with all terms outlined here: https://www.airconcierge.net/guest-terms
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Check-in time: 4pm-9pm
- Checkout time: 11am
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
PET POLICY: Dogs allowed (no cats allowed) on case by case basis, additional $100 pet fee required. Cats are not allowed anytime. Those fees are not included in the price shown by Airbnb and should be paid via www.airbnb.com/resolutions If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately.
- Control their barking - if you have a loud dog, please never leave it in the condo alone.
- Don’t let them treat everything like a fire hydrant (inside and outside the condo).
- Play is fun, but silence is golden - be respectful of those living in adjacent units and directly under you. - Keep them on leash while in the building.
- Always pick up after your dog.
- Wash those paws and minimize bringing messes inside the condo.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 1 Single bed
CookingDishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)