Truckee Family Home Best Location Rec Center Access
- SQF 1,800
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between any occupants.
This secluded and quiet house is ideal for families with kids. It's an enjoyable and relaxing place that has lots of family fun outdoor activities around. We are pet friendly!
***Note: Downstairs in-law unit is rented separately. You won't share spaces. Separate entry.
LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
Fantastic property with open & light floor plan and beautiful windows to enjoy the forest setting. Single level living upstairs with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Enjoy the views towards the golf course from the living room nook. Sunny rear deck offers privacy in a wooded setting.
Note: Downstairs in-law unit is rented separately. You won't share spaces. Separate entry. No contact with hosts. Deep cleaned and sanitized.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Tahoe Donner
Property Type: House
Living Area: 1,800 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1 en suite master bedroom
- 1 in hallway outside bedrooms
Number of beds: 6 + sofa bed
- Bedroom 1 (Master Bedroom): King bed + Queen Sofa-bed
- Bedroom 2 (Kinds Bedroom): Two Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Guest Bedroom): Queen bed
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description below and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.
Available in the property: TV, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games, Books, Toys
Total number of TVs: 1 Smart TV
Location of the TVs: Living Room
No cable services available.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils
Dining area seats: 6 + 2 folding chairs
Is there a child's highchair: Yes
Please, make sure to use the pad and table clothes for the dinning table.
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans
No air conditioner.
Available in the property: BBQ Grill, Deck/Patio, Outdoor Seating Table, Rec Center Pass
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Two assigned spots (tandem) in the driveway.
No street parking allowed.
This is part of an HOA community and thus access to the community amenities such as hot tub, pools, tennis courts, workout room, horseshoe pits, sand volleyball court, bocce ball, and outdoor grills and benches. 2 guest pass will be available - one pass admits 4 guests to Rec Centers. $16 day use fee. Also allows private beach access for a day use fee as well. In addition there is also a fitness center at the Trout Creek Rec Center.
***LOST REC PASSES WILL RESULT IN $100 REPLACEMENT FEE
***We can't guarantee the availability and operation of community amenities during your stay.
Other things to note
- There is a downstairs in-law unit that it is rented separately so it may be occupied by another tenant. You won't share spaces with anyone. **Please be courteous to the downstairs tenants and keep noise levels low.
- No air conditioner.
- Street parking is not allowed. Make sure to park on the 2 assigned spots for your unit.
- Be cautious while walking outside especially at night during winter time in icy conditions.
-Only dispose of trash in the bear box.
-Please ensure the bear box is secured when putting trash inside.
-NEVER leave trash outside the bear box.
-The green waste bins are not for regular trash.
-$100 fee minimum for trash being put in the green waste bin or trash left outside of the bear box.
***The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax are charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Things to keep in mind
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- No Pets
You must also acknowledge
- Dangerous animals on property - Wildlife can be seen.
- Must climb stairs - About 15 steps to get to front door. Be cautious while walking outside especially at night during winter time in icy conditions.
- Some spaces are shared - This is part of an HOA community and you will have access to the community amenities such as hot tub and pool.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Please be courteous to the downstairs tenants and keep noise levels low.
By booking this property you agree to the residential property loss prevention steps outlined below:
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 4 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingCeiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1), Private Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector