Mission Beach Haven! Fully stocked kitchen, perfect for a holiday getaway or WFH staycations by the beach!
1 Bedroom (King bed + sofa bed), 1 Bath Condo With Two sunny Patios, BBQ grill, Garage parking and coin laundry.
Recently remodeled upstairs unit in small building and Conveniently located beside the beach and park!
Recently remodeled, this very nicely and comfortably furnished beach bungalow is on the 2nd floor of a 10 unit building with an elevator. The living room has a small balcony with a table and chairs, and off the kitchen is a second large balcony with 2 tables, chairs and a gas grill. Relax on the super comfy high-end sofa that converts into a sofa-bed with a queen-sized mattress.
There are two flat screen TV’s with satellite, cable, and high speed WiFi. The fully equipped kitchen is convenient for cooking and eating meals at home. The bedroom has a very comfortable custom Evergreen king bed and a peek view of the ocean from the window.
Garage parking for one small or mid-size car. There are beach chairs, boogie boards, a surfboard, beach towels...and there is an inexpensive coin-op laundry room on the first floor to wash out all those salty clothes!
1 parking spot in a shared garage, coin operated laundry on premise, two balconies.
Important: NO central heating and no central A/C.
2 small portable heaters available for use and 1 portable A/C unit can be set up in living room sliding door or the kitchen window.
Other things to note
Noise: Mission Beach has a lot of vacation rentals and can be a bit noisy at times. Overhead planes and noise from upstairs bothers some guests, but not all. Earplugs are provided on site for light sleepers.
This San Diego Vacation Rental is one of the best locations in Mission Beach: just a couple blocks south of Belmont Amusement Park, 100 steps to put your toes in the water of the Pacific Ocean and just across the street is the lovely 4,000 acre Mission Bay Aquatic Park with a young children's playground just two blocks away.
This condo is located just one mile from SeaWorld, three miles from Old Town, and 7-9 miles from the downtown GasLamp District and San Diego Convention Center, the Embarcadero, museums, and Sea Port Village, the famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, and the San Diego airport. Just 30 to 45 miles North and NorthEast is LegoLand and Safari Wild Animal Park.
Consider renting a car (you'll have a garage parking space!) if you plan to adventure far around San Diego - Public transportation can be challenging to use here but Uber, Lyft, and taxis are all good options if you don't have a car.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/g... as well as those denoted below.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Please respect check-in and checkout times.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Pets allowed if they comply with my HOA policy, please message us to check before booking!
- Park only in your assigned parking space (marked #203) or park on street. Garage door must be shut at all times.
- Do not place any items (laundry/beach towels included) on or over the balcony railing (HOA rules).
- Do not dispose of cigarettes or trash over the balcony.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am (some of the neighbors are full time residents!)
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the property, on balconies or patios, in common areas, on the beach, or in public parks (according to San Diego ordinances). If you must smoke, please do so in a pre-designated location.
- Only flush toilet paper down the toilet (other items will clog).
- Parties are NEVER permitted and strictly FORBIDDEN at the property. If a party occurs during your stay, you will be charged a fine and will be ordered to vacate the property immediately without a refund.
- No drugs or illegal activities (will result in immediate eviction without a refund).
- 4 guest maximum at the condo. There is not enough space, bedding, or towels for more guests.
- All guests must sign rental agreement or accept these rules before arrival or reservation may be cancelled without refunds.
You must also acknowledge
-Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
-Amenity limitations — No central heating and no central A/C. 2 small portable heaters available for use and 1 portable A/C.
-Potential for noise — On weekends during the summer, Mission Beach can get noisy. In addition, the building walls are thin and you may be able to hear footsteps above you.
-Must climb stairs — 2 stairs to get to the elevator.
-Some spaces are shared — Shared washer and dryer, in building, coin operated.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Living room with Queen sofa bed, TV (streaming and cable).
Park and ocean view from balcony.
Living room has a desk and chair.
Bedroom with king bed and TV (cable only).
Brand new kitchen with lovely quartz countertops.
Living room has a small balcony with a table and chairs.
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Elevator in building, Pets not allowed and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven and Refrigerator
Deck chairs and TV (Satellite)
Parking & facilities
Parking garage and Parking included
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Bathroom & laundry
Iron & Board, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 11:00 AM
Check out: 11:00 AM