The Cove Atomic Ranch, Mountain Views, Pool & Spa
- SQF 1,350
For the safety of our guests & staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing & disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between guests.
Beautiful 1950’s Mid-century modern Atomic Ranch style pool & spa home located in peaceful Cathedral City cove. Newly remodeled throughout with stunning views of the Coachella Valley to the south & San Jacinto mountains to the west. Luxury touches throughout with everything you’ll need to relax & have a wonderful time.
License Number: 016993
Relax and spoil yourself in this newly remodeled Mid-century modern home with an open concept floor plan and spectacular views from nearly every window. It is wonderful for relaxing and enjoying all Palm Springs and the valley has to offer.
The Space - Basics
Brand New Pool and Spa
Large gated ¼ acre lot with multiple Indoor and Outdoor Living Spaces
Gray Ceramic Tile Floors Throughout
Washing Machine and Dryer in Dedicated Utility Room
Complimentary Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
Pelican Whole House Water Softener and Filtration System
Iron and Ironing Board
On property parking for 2 cars and ample street parking
Bath, Hand and Face Towels
Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Tissue
Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Living Room has Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus with HBO, Amazon Prime, Pandora
Master Bedroom has Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus with HBO, Amazon Prime, Pandora
Guest Bedroom has Apple TV with Netflix
Guest House has Apple TV with Netflix
Cable TV is not available
Open Floor Plan
4 Burner Gas Cooktop/Oven
Maytag Dishwasher and Complimentary Washing Pods
LG Refrigerator with Ice maker
Hi-Performance Oster Blender with Food Processor
Keurig Coffee Makers and Complimentary Coffee Pods in Kitchen and Guest House
Pots and Pans
Plates, Bowls, Cutting Knives, Silverware
Cups and Mugs
Wine, Margarita, Martini Glasses and Shaker
Main House Climate Control:
Nest Central Air-Conditioning and Heating
Guest House Climate Control:
Lennox Air-Conditioning and Heating
Brand new pool and spa completed March 2020 with beautiful valley and mountain views throughout.
Multiple patio and seating spaces
Main patio has outdoor dining for 6 with shade umbrella
Pool area has four lounge chairs and fresh pool towels
Propane Gas Grill on main patio and BBQ cooking utensils
Natural Gas Fire Pit with Adirondack chairs for six
You have full access to the home and gated outdoor areas with the exception of one small interior utility closet. On property parking is available for 2 vehicles and ample free street parking is available in front of the property.
Other things to note
Pool Heating and Utilities: Our pricing includes an additional daily pool heating and house Air Conditioning fee. Pool is not heated during Summer months.
The TOT Tax is also included in your accommodation rate.
The pool, spa and landscaping were completed March 2020.
The home was just freshly painted a beautiful combination of white stucco and gray trim. Property is gated from driveway.
No outside music at any time of the day, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
The main guest responsible for the group must be 25 years old or older, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
Cathedral City House Rules
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host requires a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- Guests must be greeted by our staff for check-in.
- Guest won't be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F since this would damage the system.
- Pools are not heated during the Summer months.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Landscaping & Pool maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
- Pet Policy: absolutely no animals allowed onsite due to owner's severe allergies.
- This is NOT a party house. No parties on premises, absolutely no music outdoors at any time of the day, no fireworks or sparklers. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
- No indoor smoking or vaping allowed. No drones, no outdoor fires (with the exception of the built in Natural Gas fire pit).
- Absolutely no illegal drugs of any kind on premises.
- Please no food or drinks in the bedrooms.
- Shoes on tile areas only please.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and refrain from loud noises.
- When checking out please make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked.
- Please be respectful to all of the furniture and accessories, everything in the house is very special to us.
- Thank you for respecting the rules and enjoy your stay!
Health & safety
Security camera/recording device — There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home for the safety of the house and its occupants. Audio monitoring (NoiseAware) devices are installed onsite to warn us before neighbors complain. They do not record anything.
Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock — Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk.
You must also acknowledge
Must climb stairs — To go into the backyard.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden