Magnificent Cathedral City Villa | Private & LUXE
- SQF 3,000
About this space
City of Cathedral City STVR Permit No. 015744
Max Occupancy Overnight = 6 persons
Max Number of Cars Allowed = 3 cars
For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties.
*vibe is nice
*outlets for charging teslas
This is NOT a party house but a place for friends & family wanting a luxury Palm Springs area home experience with a pool, hot tub, amazing decor and close to all that Palm Springs offers.
The afternoon sun moves throughout the 1/2 acre grounds with perfectly positioned exposure to the South and sunsets to the mountains in the West.
Less than 12 minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
Palatial living a key feature in this Mediterranean Hide-a-way! This home features a Main house, with two bedrooms and two baths and each bedroom is sunken for added style! The open concept Great Room and Kitchen are bathed with light from the large windows and skylights in the main reception hall. Two large french doors open to reveal 1 of 4 outdoor lounge areas that are steps from the 40-foot pool and spa. Curl up in the evening next to the gas fireplace and use the professional JennAir outdoor gas grill for your family weekend BBQ. Your guests will enjoy their privacy in the detached Casita featuring a living room, kitchenette, bedroom and bath with a huge shower! Large Retractable patio shades increase outdoor cool space and provide on-demand shade for pool time fun. There is an outdoor heated shower to rinse off whenever needed as well!
Enjoy your morning coffee underneath the shade of the mesquite tree and meditate to the sounds of the fountains in the evening, as shade from three giant palm trees to the west keep you cool.
This impressive Cathedral City Cove home for rent is located less than 7 miles from the downtown city center of Palm Springs where a large selection of shops and restaurants await your arrival. Cathedral Canyon Cove area activities include world-class golf, hiking, desert landscape parks, gyms, horseback riding, cycling, festivals, aerial tram and more. Come enjoy, there’s enough sun and shade to satisfy everyone!
Jets in the bathtub, Apple TV in the great room, 3 smart televisions and 5.1 surround sound in the great room will keep you entertained throughout your stay (no cable channels). A 4 zone Nest controlled central air ensures each guest's rooms are set to a temp of their comfort. The 40 foot Pool and 8 person Spa are surrounded by detailed landscape and mature trees. Enjoy the sweeping views and peaceful surroundings in this high-quality compound. Watch as hummingbirds feed on the various flora throughout the day. In the evening time gaze in disbelief, as the famous desert technicolor sunsets move West behind the mountains as you relax in the 8 person spa taking it all in. At night time star gazing is a favorite pastime here high up in The Cove.
The misters are currently disabled as they create a huge waste of water.
You will have access to the entire house and grounds with the exception of a small host storage supply closet.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Mocha Master Coffee Maker, Ninja Blender, KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Toaster, Dishes, Utensils, Pantry Items, Baking items.
Available in the property: 4-zone Central A/C and Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fans.
Location of Washer and Dryer: Washing room outside.
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms and Type: 3, full
Number of beds: 4
- Master Bedroom - Cal King with 2" gel foam mattress pad
- Guest Room - King
Detached Guest House:
- Casita Bedroom - King
- Casita Living Room - Queen Sofa Bed (premium gel mattress)
Maximum Number of Cars Allowed During Stay = 3 cars max (2 in garage and 1 on driveway). Note: vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks. Also, parking in front of any mailbox is prohibited.
Other things to note
GOOD NEIGHBOR TIPS FOR VACATION RENTERS:
All trash must be properly stored in trash containers, and the containers must be stored out of public view.
Garage or driveway. Daytime guests in front of rental property. Vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks.
Whether day or night, an appropriate noise level should be maintained for a residential neighborhood.
Absolutely no outside music at any time of the day, as per Cathedral City ordinance. We use wifi sensors to monitor noise levels inside and outside the house. These monitoring devices (NoiseAware) do not record anything. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
Please be respectful of the house and our neighbors all the time.
You might be required to meet with our local staff for check-in.
The main guest responsible for the group must be 25 years old or older, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
Smoking allowed only in outside areas. Guests will be charged extra fees if cigarette butts are left behind.
The TOT Tax of 12% is included in your accommodation rate.
Pool Heating and Utilities: Our pricing includes an additional daily pool heating and house Air Conditioning fee. However because they are controlled remotely there is a possibility of a technical glitch, so we kindly ask that you please inform us if they are not working upon arrival. Pool heating is limited to 82F so that the equipment is not impacted by overuse. We are not responsible for non-working pool heating and will work with you on any refund should that occur during your stay.
Spa will be heated up to 102F included in the standard price.
Pools are not heated during the Summer months.
Guest won't be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F since this would damage the system.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
- Amenity limitations — Pool does not heat during the night nor while the spa is working.
- Surveillance or recording devices on property — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
- Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock — Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Landscaping & Pool maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
- Pet Policy: absolutely no animals allowed onsite due to owner's severe allergies.
- This is NOT a party house.
- Absolutely no music outdoors at any time of the day. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
- Guests must be greeted by our staff for check-in.
$2,000 FINE AND IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL - PLEASE READ ALL 3 POINTS BELOW UPON CHECK-IN TO AVOID $2,000 FINE and IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL!
There is a city wide noise ordinance that states the following.
1. All outdoor activities that create noise such as games, pool and spa use shall be kept to a zero noise level between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
2. Outdoor music is strictly prohibited at any time during your stay day or night. Our city has extremely strict policies for this. Any music that can be heard by a neighbor is prohibited. That includes music that is playing indoors loudly enough to be heard outdoors by our neighbors. This is the number one complaint that will get a city official standing outside the property with a sound measuring instrument. If they can hear loud sound then the owners will be immediately notified and you will be fined and asked to vacate the premises.
3. The neighbors can call in to a 24 hour hotline that has officers come to the residence at any hour to check the noise levels. They issue $2,000 fines readily.
Renters are advised that Short Term Rental rules will be strictly enforced. As the person booking this property, you are the main point of contact and person responsible for ensuring your guests comply with the house rules and City rules. Failure to comply may result in citations, fines and/or expulsion from the rental property. If a citation is issued, fines range from $500 - $5,000 per violation.
The main sources of violations are:
-An excessive and unaccounted number of guests onsite
-An excessive number of cars
-Loud outdoor music (and this includes playing music from inside the home so you can hear it outside)
-Trash left outside and on sight
The City of Cathedral City asks for your full cooperation.
You can read more about the Short Term Rentals in Cathedral City here: https://www.cathedralcity.gov/i-want-to/get/short-term-vacation-rentals
Good Neighbor Brochure: https://www.cathedralcity.gov/home/showdocument?id=6235
Face covering and social distancing rules: https://files.constantcontact.com/035f7125301/c4bd5042-7d6e-4aca-916e-a730d3cc107b.pdf
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 3 King bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Private Garden