The Cove Atomic Ranch, Mountain Views, Pool & Spa
- SQF 1,350
City of Cathedral City STVR Permit No. 016993
Max Occupancy Overnight = 6 persons
Max Number of Cars Allowed =2 cars
Beautiful 1950’s Mid-century modern Atomic Ranch style pool & spa home located in peaceful Cathedral City cove. Newly remodeled throughout with stunning views of the Coachella Valley to the south & San Jacinto mountains to the west. Luxury touches throughout with everything you’ll need to relax & have a wonderful time.
For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC's protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties.
Relax and spoil yourself in this newly remodeled Mid-century modern home with an open concept floor plan and spectacular views from nearly every window. It is wonderful for relaxing and enjoying all Palm Springs and the valley has to offer.
The Space - Basics
Brand New Pool and Spa
Large gated ¼ acre lot with multiple Indoor and Outdoor Living Spaces
Gray Ceramic Tile Floors Throughout
Washing Machine and Dryer in Dedicated Utility Room
Complimentary Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
Pelican Whole House Water Softener and Filtration System
Iron and Ironing Board
On property parking for 2 cars and ample street parking
Bath, Hand and Face Towels
Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Tissue
Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Living Room has Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus with HBO, Amazon Prime, Pandora
Master Bedroom has Apple TV with Netflix, Hulu Plus with HBO, Amazon Prime, Pandora
Guest Bedroom has Apple TV with Netflix
Guest House has Apple TV with Netflix
Cable TV is not available
Open Floor Plan
4 Burner Gas Cooktop/Oven
Maytag Dishwasher and Complimentary Washing Pods
LG Refrigerator with Ice maker
Hi-Performance Oster Blender with Food Processor
Keurig Coffee Makers and Complimentary Coffee Pods in Kitchen and Guest House
Pots and Pans
Plates, Bowls, Cutting Knives, Silverware
Cups and Mugs
Wine, Margarita, Martini Glasses and Shaker
Main House Climate Control:
Nest Central Air-Conditioning and Heating
Guest House Climate Control:
Lennox Air-Conditioning and Heating
Brand new pool and spa completed March 2020 with beautiful valley and mountain views throughout.
Multiple patio and seating spaces
Main patio has outdoor dining for 6 with shade umbrella
Pool area has four lounge chairs and fresh pool towels
Propane Gas Grill on main patio and BBQ cooking utensils
Natural Gas Fire Pit with Adirondack chairs for six
You have full access to the home and gated outdoor areas with the exception of one small interior utility closet.
Please park in the 2 spaces on the property at the end of the driveway, or you are free to park your car along the street for up to 72 hours. Please do not block the driveway to the home as it is shared with the front neighbor and is a thoroughfare for fire and ambulance should they be needed. Vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks. Also, parking in front of any mailbox is prohibited.
Other things to note
GOOD NEIGHBOR TIPS FOR VACATION RENTERS:
All trash must be properly stored in trash containers, and the containers must be stored out of public view.
Garage or driveway. Daytime guests in front of rental property. Vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks.
Whether day or night, an appropriate noise level should be maintained for a residential neighborhood.
Absolutely no outside music at any time of the day, as per Cathedral City ordinance. We use wifi sensors to monitor noise levels inside and outside the house. These monitoring devices (NoiseAware) do not record anything.
Please be respectful of the house and our neighbors all the time.
You might be required to meet with our local staff for check-in.
The main guest responsible for the group must be 25 years old or older, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
The TOT Tax of 12% is included in your accommodation rate.
Pool Heating and Utilities: Our pricing includes an additional daily pool heating and house Air Conditioning fee. Pool is not heated during Summer months.
The pool, spa and landscaping were completed March 2020.
The home was just freshly painted a beautiful combination of white stucco and gray trim. Property is gated from driveway.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
Cathedral City House Rules
Booking this property guest automatically agrees with all terms outlined here:
- Check-in time: 4-10pm.
- Checkout time: 11am.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25, have a fully verified profile and at least 3 previous positive reviews inside Airbnb.
- Host requires a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- Guests must be greeted by our staff for check-in.
- Guest won't be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F since this would damage the system.
- Pools are not heated during the Summer months.
- This is a private property and the host reserves right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Landscaping & Pool maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
- Pet Policy: absolutely no animals allowed onsite due to owner's severe allergies.
- This is NOT a party house. No parties on premises, absolutely no music outdoors at any time of the day, no fireworks or sparklers. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
- No indoor smoking or vaping allowed. No drones, no outdoor fires (with the exception of the built in Natural Gas fire pit).
- Absolutely no illegal drugs of any kind on premises.
- Please no food or drinks in the bedrooms.
- Shoes on tile areas only please.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and refrain from loud noises.
- When checking out please make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked.
- Please be respectful to all of the furniture and accessories, everything in the house is very special to us.
- Thank you for respecting the rules and enjoy your stay!
For booking requests that we have the right to accept or decline, we may accept your request but will not grant access to the home without responses to questions we ask such as:
Can you tell us about you?
Where are you traveling from?
What do you do?
Who is coming with you?
How do you know them?
What are the ages of everyone in the group?
How many people will be coming to the property to visit you (that are not planning on staying overnight)?
Were you able to read the description in full as well as any house rules and amenity limitations?
-In such instances, if no responses are received then any cancellation thereafter will be subject to the cancellation provision agreed to at the time the booking was completed.
$2,000 FINE AND IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL - PLEASE READ ALL 3 POINTS BELOW UPON CHECK-IN TO AVOID $2,000 FINE and IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL!
There is a city wide noise ordinance that states the following.
1. All outdoor activities that create noise such as games, pool and spa use shall be kept to a zero noise level between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
2. Outdoor music is strictly prohibited at any time during your stay day or night. Our city has extremely strict policies for this. Any music that can be heard by a neighbor is prohibited. That includes music that is playing indoors loudly enough to be heard outdoors by our neighbors.
This is the number one complaint that will get a city official standing outside the property with a sound measuring instrument. If they can hear loud sound then the owners will be immediately notified and you will be fined and asked to vacate the premises.
3. The neighbors can call in to a 24 hour hotline that has officers come to the residence at any hour to check the noise levels. They issue $2,000 fines readily.
Renters are advised that Short Term Rental rules will be strictly enforced. As the person booking this property, you are the main point of contact and person responsible for ensuring your guests comply with the house rules and City rules. Failure to comply may result in citations, fines and/or expulsion from the rental property. If a citation is issued, fines range from $500 - $5,000 per violation.
The main sources of violations are:
-An excessive and unaccounted number of guests onsite
-An excessive number of cars
-Loud outdoor music (and this includes playing music from inside the home so you can hear it outside)
-Trash left outside and on sight
The City of Cathedral City asks for your full cooperation.
You can read more about the Short Term Rentals in Cathedral City here:
Good Neighbor Brochure:
Face covering and social distancing rules:
You must also acknowledge
Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
Must climb stairs — To go into the backyard.
Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock — Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 2 King bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden