Dream Family Home Mins From Northstar Ski Mountain
- SQF 1,857
Experience modern mountain living in this newly decorated home just a few minutes from Northstar Resort. Sleeps 8 people comfortably with a very spacious living/kitchen area and private deck with BBQ and beautiful forest view! Wonderful for families looking to escape into the mountains and explore the Lake Tahoe region during winter or summer.
For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties
STR Permit Number: STR 21-81045
This bright and spacious (1,857 sqft) home features a large, open great room with stone fireplace, comfortable couch, TV with streaming and multiple windows for natural light and views for the trees outside.
Large fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and dining table for a delicious homemade meal.
Grand staircase will give you access to the loft/office where children can play and parents can work. Master bedroom is also upstairs and has a King bed, TV with streaming and en-suite bathroom.
Other two bedrooms are downstairs and one has a Queen bed and the other has two bunk beds with 2 twins each. Laundry Room and second bathroom are also downstairs.
This home is conveniently located and has everything you need for the perfect mountain getaway!
Available in the property: TV, Streaming, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Games, Books, Toys
Total number of TVs: 3
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom
Which streaming device is available: Roku
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes and Cooking Utensils, Child's highchair
Dining area seats: 8
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fan in Living Room
**During winter leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
Available in the property: BBQ/Grill
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
POOL & SPA FACILITIES:
Potential access to the HOA Recreation Center as a Guest. It costs $5 to enter. This has a playground, kiddie pool, adult pool, multi-use pool, splash pad, fitness center, spa, sauna, locker rooms, tennis courts and grassy area. Note that we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay of the HOA amenities and services.
- Garage can fit 2 cars and has a 220V outlet (NEMA 14-30) which is convenient for EV Charging.
- Please take care when driving into the garage, it is a narrow opening.
- 3 cars can park on driveway.
You CANNOT park on the street. There is also complimentary shuttle access to renters during their stay within Northstar boundaries...aka go to Village, skiing, Rec Center.
Other things to note
Important: Babies should never be left unattended next to the stairs and loft area. The railing is fairly wide and they are vertical railings so babies can potentially squeeze through. Also, guests should not leave children unattended on the deck.
The TOT Tax is included in your accommodation rate and no other tax is charged or collected after you have booked this property.
Please note, we do our very best to ensure that after each reservation the amenities listed below are and remain in the home. As you might imagine, things go "missing" over time and while we do our best to check and replace, things (like a hair dryer) can go missing and therefore we kindly ask that you check with us first, have a back up in place just in case, or otherwise agree to book our home with the understanding that some items listed throughout our listing may not be on site. For that we apologize and will do whatever we can to remediate as quickly as possible. No refunds will be given nonetheless.
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/guest-terms as well as those denoted below. Should there be a conflict between the Vrbo Terms and Conditions, and those listed on the link above or herein, then the terms most favorable to us as the Host shall take effect.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times. Check-in: 4pm; Checkout: 11am
-Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
-Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
-This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
You must also acknowledge
-Amenity limitations — AWD/4x4 may be required in winter months.
-Must climb stairs — A few steps to get to the living room. 2 flights of stairs up to second floor where master bedroom is located. Babies should never be left unattended next to the stairs. The railing is fairly wide and they are vertical railings so babies can potentially squeeze through. Outdoor stairs to access deck.
-Some spaces are shared — This is part of an HOA community and you will have access to the community amenities and services. Note that we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay.
-Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
-May encounter potentially dangerous animal — Wild life, bears.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 4 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingFireplace, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector