Hilltop Family Retreat in Trendy Echo Park Dogs Ok
- SQF 1
Light-filled 1915 ex hunting lodge perched on top of a hill in Echo Park. Living at the height of the birds, our view is breathtaking, our cacti wise and the vibe is calm.
The location is minutes away from Sunset Blvd, where you can enjoy the best restaurants, cafes and bars Silver lake and Echo Park has to offer!
For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties.
Nestled on a wonderful hill with Panoramic Views of Downtown Los Angeles and the entire LA Basin sits this adorable 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 950 sqft.
Main floor is bright and well decorated and features a cozy living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a cute balcony for enjoying your morning coffee or an evening drink. Guest bedroom (Queen bed) and the second bathroom are also on main floor.
The master bedroom downstairs is really cool and peaceful with concrete floor, Queen bed, en-suite bathroom and a patio. Please note that the master bedroom does not have a door, the stairs from living room to master are just open so you have visual privacy because you're on another floor but no privacy sound wise.
It feels like a retreat but it's near the shops and restaurants of Echo Park, and Echo Park Lake, and close to downtown. It’s right in the heart of things, but the house is up on a hill so feels private.
The owners love raising their children here and hope to welcome other happy families as well. We also welcome dog owners (additional non refundable pet fee required), just take care of the house like it was yours please :)
Available in the property: TV, Internet, Wireless Internet (Continuous access in the listing), Streaming
Total number of TVs: 1
Location of the TVs: Living Room
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Available in the property: Portable Heating, Portable A/C, Washer, Dryer, Ceiling Fan, Floor Fan
There is no central heating/air conditioning but one Dyson portable heater and 2 portable air conditioning units are available. Guest Bedroom has a ceiling fan and one floor fan is also available.
Available in the property: Balcony, Lawn/Garden
The property has a view: Yes
The property has a view to: Echo Park and Downtown and beyond!
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board
KIDS AMENITIES: Portable Crib, High Chair, Toys
Spots available: 1
Description of parking: Driveway (note: our house parking is on a slope).
Street parking is easy too.
Other things to note
- This is a two-story home on the hills – guests will be required to walk up several outdoor stairways to reach front door. There is one interior staircase and stairs to get to the backyard; guests should be cautious of infants near interior and exterior railings and stairs.
- Master bedroom does not have a door, the stairs from living room to master are just open so you have visual privacy because you're on another floor but no privacy sound wise.
- Back door into the garden, from the master room is a bit stiff.
- Home does not have central heating/air conditioning but we provide one portable heater and 2 portable air conditioning units.
- Parking is on a slope.
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask them.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
Please, make sure you read the Los Angeles Home-Sharing Guest Code of Conduct: https://cdn.hostcompliance.com/customers/los-angeles-ca/HSO_Code_of_Conduct.pdf
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/guest-terms as well as those denoted below. Should there be a conflict between the Vrbo Terms and Conditions, and those listed on the link above or herein, then the terms most favorable to us as the Host shall take effect.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times: Check-in is 4pm and Checkout is 11am.
-Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
-Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
-This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
This is a pet-friendly spot. If you are allergic or don't like pets, this might not be a good fit!
-Only dogs allowed, maximum of 2 small dogs or one medium (up to 70lbs)
-Dogs must be house trained and cannot be left alone or on furniture
-Pet fee: $150 non refundable
-Guests assumes full responsibility for all and any damage caused by the pets during the stay
If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately.
You must also acknowledge
- Amenity limitations — Master bedroom does not have a door, the stairs from living room to master are just open; back door into the garden, from the master room is a bit stiff; no central heating/air conditioning but we provide one portable heater and two portable air conditioning units; parking is on a slope.
- Must climb stairs — 2-story home on the hills, guests will be required to walk up several outdoor stairways to reach front door. There is one interior staircase and stairs to get to the backyard; guests should be cautious of infants near interior and exterior railings and stairs.
- Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.