Plan your Tahoe get-away at this Family-Friendly cabin featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, additional loft with game area, Mountain Forest Views & Private Hot Tub!
Permit # STR22-4738
Follow us on the gram or that other social media platform involving your face and a book @aplusaframe to see more pictures of the house and surrounding area! #aplusaframe
Perfect for families and small groups, this home offers easy access to year-round activities, as well as a private hot tub.
What you’ll love about staying at the A+ A-frame:
1. The location! The house is just 3 miles from King’s Beach and only 7 miles from NorthStar. Whether you visit in summer or winter, you will have close access to many activities from the beach and several ski resorts, to hiking, cross-country skiing and sledding just outside the back door! You will find breathtaking views of the lake just a 3-minute walk up the hill from the house which leads to miles of hiking trails that can take you all the way to the beach. When you’re inside the home you will feel secluded and love the mountain and forest view surrounding you!
2. The creature comforts and amenities that this home provides from the high-end private hot tub to the wood-burning fireplace, plush sectional sofa, large flatscreen TVs, and wide array of games and puzzles. For those of you who love to cook, we offer a newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen with all new stainless-steel appliances. You will also find new memory foam mattresses throughout the home and a private washer and dryer so you can pack light and return home with clean clothes.
3. The extra amenities supplied for families! You won’t need to pack the following: Pack-N-Play with changing table component; Rock-N-Play; toddler potty; nightlights; white sound machines; highchair; bouncer chair; infant bathtub; infant play mat; Boppy; doorway jumper; baby & toddler spoons/dinnerware/cups; safety gate for the stairs; cabinet safety latches; hiking backpack for babies/toddlers; Bob stroller; children’s books, toys, games, DVD’s (along with Netflix, Prime Video, HBO Max and Hulu) and air hockey table. We are the ideal home away from home for anyone traveling with babies & toddlers to teenagers.
What you should know before you book at the A+ A-frame:
1. Our house boasts a large two-car garage which is easily accessible from the street without a long or steep driveway to traverse; however, that means only two cars can be parked during times of snow. Please plan accordingly if booking with friends. During the summer, driveway and street parking is plentiful.
2. The house is ideally suited for up to 4-6 adults with 2-6 children. Our target renters are families with a mix of adults and kids or 1-3 couples. Large groups of all adults will be more comfortable in a larger house. We can only accommodate a MAXIMUM of 8 guests excluding children under twelve (12) years of age but set our guest limit at 6 adults to minimize noise.
No matter when you come to North Tahoe, you'll be assured a memorable time, with a vacation full of fun outdoor events and beautiful sights. And when you want to rest and relax at the end of your busy, fun-filled days, our comfortable vacation home is a pleasant place to land. Make your reservations today and start planning your Tahoe getaway!
You will have access to the entire home except for a couple of locked closets. Otherwise, the place is yours! The house includes a private hot tub and laundry.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
*Fully equipped kitchen for your convenience: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toasters, Dishes, Utensils, Mr. Coffee 12-cup Coffee Maker, Breville Nespresso maker (bring your own pods)
*Dining table seats 6 adults or up to 7 with children (4 chairs + 1 bench) + 3 kitchen barstools for additional seating
*2 Highchair options available
*Central Heating controlled by Sensi Thermostat. Space heaters available in bedroom closets.
*No A/C but ceiling fan in Loft/Main Living Area and portable fans are available in each room
*Washer and Dryer available for your convenience
*During winter, when you check out or leave the property, do not turn heater off, always leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
*Air Purifiers. We have a BlueAir 211+ that purifies up to 2592 ft.² which is larger than the home. In addition, we have three smaller Levoit air purifiers in each of the bedrooms.
*Hot Tub available for guest use
*Guests have access to Weber BBQ Grill (weather permitting)
**Deck furniture not available in the winter and late fall – BBQ may not be accessible after heavy snowfall**
*Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, starter supply of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
*Indoor Fireplace (firewood provided)
Fireplace should not be used for any reason during the dry/fire season.
Parking available in the garage for 2 cars, and small driveway with room to park 1-2 additional cars in summer only. During the winter only park in the garage, since the driveway is plowed during snowstorms. Cars parked in the driveway will block the garage. Street parking is available and plentiful during the warmer months, but not when there is snow on the ground, which is the entire winter into early spring.
Accessing the house can be challenging particularly during winter months and is best suited to agile, able-bodied individuals. You will need to be able to climb multiple steps. We recommend wearing appropriate footwear while on the property.
4WD/Traction may be necessary in the winter. Watch the weather reports carefully and plan accordingly. A private garage accommodates two vehicles. Street and driveway parking is not available when there is snow on the ground but is plentiful in the summer.
Per the Placer County vacation rental ordinance, only 8 adults (anyone over the age of 16) are permitted on the property after 9 pm. Additional children under the age of 16 (up to a total of 10 individuals) may stay in the home. Nighttime noise limits and quiet hours are imposed from 9 pm to 8 am. Please be aware that if you are in the hot tub late at night, your voice (and music) can carry. We kindly ask that you adjust your plans to comply with the noise limitations. To reduce the possibility of noise, we have reduced our max occupancy to 6 adults plus children. In addition, we have a NoiseAware monitor in place on the property as well as a Ring Camera at the front door.
1. Getting up to the house from the garage can be challenging in the winter so guests should wear appropriate footwear for the snow and potential ice. Our house will best serve able-bodied individuals not intimidated by multiple steps.
2. Guests may need AWD, 4-wheel drive, or chains in the winter. Our road gets a LOT of snow. In the winter, only 2 cars can be accommodated at the house (in the garage).
3. The upstairs Master Bedroom can be chilly in winter until the house has had a day to warm up since there is no heating vent in the room - we have a space heater available if someone wants to warm up the room before bed.
4. Our internet is quite good now - especially for Tahoe - but it does experience delays during winter storms and can't power 10 devices at one time well.
5. Per the Placer County vacation rental ordinance, only 8 guests, excluding children under twelve (12) years of age, are permitted on the property after 9 pm. Daytime occupancy is defined as one and a half times the maximum number of occupants allowed to stay overnight at the unit, excluding children under twelve (12). This means that daytime occupancy is 12 guests excluding children under twelve (12).
6. NOISE: Please always respect your neighbors. Quiet hours: 9pm to 8 am. Please always move indoors by 9 pm. Amplified sound (such as speakers) shall not be used outside or be audible from the parcel line of any short-term rental at any time. No sound from the STR shall be audible from the parcel line of any short-term vacation rental at any time.
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/g... as well as those denoted below. Should there be a conflict between the Vrbo Terms and Conditions, and those listed on the link above or herein, then the terms most favorable to us as the Host shall take effect.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times.
-Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
-Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
-This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
-Maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay.
-Do not bring glassware outdoors--use the acrylic or plastic provided.
-Absolutely no parties or loud music.
-Smoking anywhere on the property, including the deck, is NOT permitted. The house & surrounding property are completely non smoking.
-NO animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow. Emotional support animals are not permitted except as authorized pets. You agree that a prohibition on animals is not a guarantee that an animal has not been inside the Property or that the Property is free of animal or pet allergens. If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have their reservation cancelled immediately.
- There is a STRICT noise ordinance in place for Short-Term Rentals in Placer County. We ask that you PLEASE always respect your neighbors. Quiet hour: 9pm to 8 am. Please move indoors by 9 pm. Amplified sound (such as speakers) shall not be used outside or be audible from the parcel line of any short-term rental at any time. No sound from the STR shall be audible from the parcel line of any short-term vacation rental at any time. Voices carry at night and even a group of 3 talking and laughing can be construed as a “loud party” by our neighbors. A single warning could cause us to lose our Short-Term Rental license, so we take this rule very seriously and ask that you do too.
- Please do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the house at any time, even if your guests aren't staying the night, unless you've received advanced permission from us.
Guests are responsible for any fines/citations/penalties received by host or owner if caused intentionally or negligently by guest or guests of guest. Please review the Placer County Good Neighbor Policies in the link below: https://www.placer.ca.gov/Docu...
- Amenity limitations — We offer the fastest Wi-Fi available in the area, but it is not ideal for powering multiple devices at one time. We do not have air-conditioning and the house will be warm in the heart of summer.
- Must climb stairs — You will need to climb stairs to enter the house and to access the second story.
- Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
- Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock
- Nearby lake, river, other body of water
- Heights without rails or protection
- May encounter potentially dangerous animal — Our neighborhood is in the heart of the Tahoe basin which means we do have bears, coyotes, etc. here. We do not allow pets at our property and do not have a fenced yard. Please be prepared to take bear safety precautions.
- Climbing or play structure
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pool & spa facilities
Parking & facilities
Parking available . Parking included
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets not allowed . Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator . Toaster
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Clothes dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Towel-set, Bathtub . Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace . Heating available
DVD-Player, Stereo system . TV (Satellite)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit . Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM