Welcome to your Palm Desert home away from home. This 3BR + Den is a peaceful oasis equipped with all of the amenities you need, and all of the ones on your wishlist! Amenities such as a private pool (optional heating), spa, and patio are calling your name. Nothing beats this prime location, within close proximity to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Walking distance to the Palm Desert Country Club Golf Course and only 2mi from Indian Wells tennis courts. Seriously, this home is amazing!
Upon entry, you will be immediately transported into your own peaceful piece of oasis. Curl up on the couch and cozy up by the fireplace during family movie night. Thinking about cooking on vacation can sometimes feel like a chore, but not when you book our home. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with all of the basic necessities, our recently remodeled kitchen is waiting to knock your socks off.
Thinking about staying in? Don't worry you don't even have to leave the front doors for a good time. Our sparkling chlorine water pool with spa Jacuzzi (optional guest paid heating available) is ready for relaxation and fun day or night. Quiet, mountain and sunset views. Fenced backyard with twinkle lights, solar tiki torches, and pool lights for night swims or relaxing. Tell ghost stories by the fire pit, or catch up on a good book while lounging on the patio. Side of house includes cemented dog run.
There's plenty of room for the entire family in our single-level 3-bedroom and 3-bathroom Palm Desert home. Two bedrooms with Cal King size beds, one bedroom with a Queen bed, and a den/office that can be used as a 4th bedroom with onsite Queen air mattress. Adjustable recumbent bike in the king bed guest bedroom.
Property backs up to Palm Desert Country Club. Back gate from pool area provides access to golf course after hours for walks*. House is between 10th hole and 11th tee.
*Walks while the golf course is open is not allowed.
Quiet and private home location in a great neighborhood and centrally located to reach:
- Indian Wells BNP Tennis (2 miles away)
- Empire Polo for Music Festivals and Polo (less than 9 miles away)
- El Paseo Shopping and Restaurants (less than 5 miles away)
- Fantasy Springs and Spotlight 29 Casinos (20 mins by car)
- Palm Springs Downtown (30 mins by car)
- La Quinta – Old Town and Restaurants (6 miles away)
You will have access to the entire home except for one owner walk-in closet in guest room. Otherwise the place is yours!
*Living room TV with Spectrum streaming 100 channels plus Apple TV and Roku. Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom #1 with Amazon FireStick – guests have to log into their streaming account. Please don’t forget to log out from your account at the end of your stay.
*Wireless Internet Service is provided throughout the home
KITCHEN AND DINING:
*Fully equipped kitchen for your convenience with Refrigerator, Four Burner Stove, Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Keurig Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Waffle Maker, Air Fryer, Juicer, Pots and Pans Cookware. Plates, Utensils, and Glasses for more than ten people.
*There is a second refrigerator in the garage for additional cool storing.
*Bar amenities and drinkware are included to enjoy your favorite beverages.
*Dining area seats 6 (4 at the dining table + 2 at the kitchen island). There is a folding banquet table stored in the garage that can seat 8 for indoor or outdoor use.
*Central Heating and A/C
*Guests won’t be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F (cooling) since this would freeze and damage the system.
*Ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
*Washer and Dryer on site for your convenience
*Pool and spa
*Pool towels, floats and toys
*Fire Pit and BBQ Grill
*Outdoor Seating Area
*Mister system on the patio near lounge chairs
*Portable Outdoor Heater available in garage
*Pool is not heated in the Summer months. In other months renter has to request/hire pool/spa heating in advance at an additional cost (check "Other Things to Note" section for more information)
**The pool is not very deep and is not meant for diving. Pool is not fenced. Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk. Never let children unattended in the pool area**
*Essentials (Towels; bed sheets; starter supply of soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels)
*Indoor Fireplace (gas)
*Adjustable recumbent bike
This is a dog-friendly spot. Please check our Pet Policy. We have water bowls, dog toys and bed available.
4 parking spaces reserved for guest use in garage and driveway. Two small SUVs can fit in the garage. Street parking is available 24/7 with no restrictions.
- 30-day minimum stays
- The backyard and pool can get dirty very quickly at times due to desert weather. We'll do our best to get the pool company out there as soon as possible. Pool is cleaned twice a week.
- The pool is not very deep (5 ft) and is not meant for diving. Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk. Never let children unattended in the pool area.
- Cleaning supplies can be in places that are easily accessed by children. Please take caution.
- Walks while the golf course is open is not allowed, and actually dangerous.
- Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am per city rules and in respect of the neighbors.
Pool Heating and Utilities:
- Pool heating can be arranged in advance at an additional fee of $50/day.
- Pool heating, when hired, is limited to 82F and spa is limited to 102F degrees so that the equipment is not impacted by overuse. Any tampering with or overriding of our settings will result in a complete loss of the amenity and security deposit forfeiture.
- Pool is not heated during the Summer months (June-August) but it’s usually 80+ naturally.
- Hosts will not be able to provide any refunds for occasional non working pool heating that occur during your stay but we will do our best to have it solved in a timely manner.
- Guests won’t be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F (cooling) since this would freeze and damage the system.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
Pets are allowed
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/g... as well as those denoted below.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times. Check-in: 4pm-10pm. Checkout: 11am
-Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
-The maximum occupancy for the property may not be exceeded at any time.
-Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
-This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
-Landscaping & Pool maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
-Absolutely no parties or loud music.
-This is a NON-SMOKING property.
- Security camera/recording device — Property has a Ring camera in front at the door bell, and in the back left corner on the fence to golf course.
- Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock — Pool is not fenced. Please, watch your children closely in the pool, and swim at your own risk. Never let children unattended in the pool area.
-This is a pet-friendly spot. If you are allergic or don't like pets, this might not be a good fit!
-One adult dog up to 50lbs allowed. Cats are not allowed anytime.
-Dog must be house and potty trained and cannot be left alone or on furniture.
-Pet fee is required and non refundable
-Guest assumes full responsibility for all and any damage caused by the pet during the stay. Pet fee is not meant to cover accidents to carpets and/or furniture, nor picking up after your dog or excessive fur cleaning; pet owner will be held responsible for all and any damages.
-Please do not let your dog go in the pool to avoid additional charges.
-If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately.
-Control their barking - if you have a loud dog, please never leave it in the home alone.
-Don’t let them treat everything like a fire hydrant (inside and outside the home).
-Play is fun, but silence is golden - be respectful of the neighbors.
-Keep them on leash while outside the home.
-Always pick up after your dog.
-Wash those paws and minimize bringing messes inside the home.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome and Smoking not allowed
Golf course view
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator and Toaster
Parking & facilities
Parking garage, Parking available and Parking included
Pool & spa facilities
Outdoor Jacuzzi and Heated Outdoor swimming pool
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM