City of Cathedral City STVR Permit No. BLIC-001283-2022
Max Occupancy Overnight = 4
Max Number of Vehicles Allowed =2
Welcome to paradise in Cathedral City! This stunning bright & open 2 bedroom retreat is an end unit condo located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Enjoy remodeled bathrooms, kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances. Make the most of your vacation when you utilize the community pool, clubhouse, fitness center and tennis courts. Community has an affordable 27 hole PGA Championship golf course
Upon entry, be immediately transported into your own slice of paradise. Whether you are searching for total relaxation, or exploring what Coachella Valley has to offer this is the perfect home base. Cooking on vacation can feel like a chore, take advantage of our remodeled kitchen and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy dinner with the whole family in the dining area, or kick your feet up and enjoy family movie night in the living room. With 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with two queen beds, our home is equipped to host your family's next favorite vacation.
This quiet community is away from the noise yet located less than 10 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport. Desert Princess community has 34 swimming pools, 8 tennis courts, pickle ball courts, and fitness center. Take advantage of the affordable 27 hole PGA Championship golf course during your visit, rated among the best in the valley by Golf Digest. Even better - there is no tee time lotteries or initiation fees!
*3 TVs in the Living Room , Master and Guest Bedroom with Chromecast where you can access Netflix, HBO+, Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, etc. Guests have to log into their streaming account. Please don’t forget to log out from your account at the end of your stay
*Cable is available in Master Bedroom only
*Wireless Internet Service is provided throughout the home
KITCHEN AND DINING:
*Fully equipped kitchen for your convenience: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Wine Fridge
*Dining area seats 6
*Central Heating and A/C controlled by Nest Thermostat
*Ceiling fan in the bedrooms
*Washer and Dryer in unit for your convenience
*Private patio with outdoor seating available
*BBQ Grill available for guest use
*Community amenities such as pools, tennis courts, pickleball courts, fitness center, golf course
**Please note that we can't guarantee the community amenities availability and operation during your stay.
*Essentials (Towels; bed sheets; starter supply of soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels)
*Max of 2 vehicles allowed. Parking available on the street outside of the front door, as well as unassigned parking available in the parking lot.
*Vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks. Also, parking in front of any mailbox is prohibited.
GOOD NEIGHBOR TIPS FOR VACATION RENTERS:
All trash must be properly stored in trash containers.
Vehicles cannot block driveways or sidewalks. Also, parking in front of any mailbox is prohibited.
Whether day or night, an appropriate noise level should be maintained for a residential neighborhood.
No outdoor music, radios, musical instruments, or other devices that produces or reproduces sound is allowed to be used outdoors at any time of the day, as per Cathedral City ordinance. If used indoors, such sound shall not be heard beyond the property line. We use wifi sensors to monitor noise levels inside and outside the house. These monitoring devices (NoiseAware) do not record anything. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
The use of outdoor amenities and/or outdoor games or any outdoor activities that create noise between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. is prohibited.
Please be respectful of the house and our neighbors all the time. Short-term vacation rental occupants shall respect the neighbor’s privacy and peaceful enjoyment of their property.
You might be required to meet with our local staff for check-in.
The main guest responsible for the group must be 25 years old or older, as per Cathedral City ordinance.
12% Transient occupancy tax
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
Cathedral City House Rules
By booking this home you agree to the rules and conditions outlined here https://www.airconcierge.net/g... as well as those denoted below.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
-Please respect check-in and checkout times. Check-in: 4pm-10pm. Checkout: 11am
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host requires a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- Guests must be greeted by our staff for check-in.
- The maximum occupancy for the property may not be exceeded at any time.
- Guest won't be able to set the AC thermostat below 74F since this would damage the system.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Maintenance schedule: we are unable to offer refunds or credits for inconveniences due to scheduling and maintenance done during your stay. We also request that our maintenance teams are not turned away if they should overlap your stay. Such instances can result in a $100 penalty as we will still incur a 'show up' charge, even if no work is performed.
- This is NOT a party house. No parties on premises, absolutely no music outdoors at any time of the day, no fireworks or sparklers. Noise complaints will be taken very seriously and your booking will end earlier if needed.
- No indoor smoking or vaping allowed. No drones, no outdoor fires.
- Absolutely no illegal drugs of any kind on premises.
- Please no food or drinks in the bedrooms.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and refrain from loud noises.
- When checking out please make sure all doors and windows are shut and locked.
- Please be respectful to all of the furniture and accessories, everything in the house is very special to us.
-NO animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow. Emotional support animals are not permitted except as authorized pets. You agree that a prohibition on animals is not a guarantee that an animal has not been inside the Property or that the Property is free of animal or pet allergens. If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have their reservation canceled immediately.
- Thank you for respecting the rules and enjoy your stay!
For booking requests that we have the right to accept or decline, we may accept your request but will not grant access to the home without responses to questions we ask such as:
Can you tell us about you?
Where are you traveling from?
What do you do?
Who is coming with you?
How do you know them?
What are the ages of everyone in the group?
How many people will be coming to the property to visit you (that are not planning on staying overnight)?
Were you able to read the description in full as well as any house rules and amenity limitations?
-In such instances, if no responses are received then any cancellation thereafter will be subject to the cancellation provision agreed to at the time the booking was completed.
$2,000 FINE AND IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL - PLEASE READ ALL 3 POINTS BELOW UPON CHECK-IN TO AVOID $2,000 FINE and IMMEDIATE GUEST REMOVAL!
There is a city wide noise ordinance that states the following.
1. All outdoor activities that create noise such as games, pool and spa use shall be kept to a zero noise level between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
2. Outdoor music is strictly prohibited at any time during your stay day or night. Our city has extremely strict policies for this. Any music that can be heard by a neighbor is prohibited. That includes music that is playing indoors loudly enough to be heard outdoors by our neighbors.
This is the number one complaint that will get a city official standing outside the property with a sound measuring instrument. If they can hear loud sound then the owners will be immediately notified and you will be fined and asked to vacate the premises.
3. The neighbors can call in to a 24 hour hotline that has officers come to the residence at any hour to check the noise levels. They issue $2,000 fines readily.
Renters are advised that Short Term Rental rules will be strictly enforced. As the person booking this property, you are the main point of contact and person responsible for ensuring your guests comply with the house rules and City rules. Failure to comply may result in citations, fines and/or expulsion from the rental property. If a citation is issued, fines range from $500 - $5,000 per violation.
The main sources of violations are:
-An excessive and unaccounted number of guests onsite
-An excessive number of cars
-Loud outdoor music (and this includes playing music from inside the home so you can hear it outside)
-Trash left outside and on sight
The City of Cathedral City asks for your full cooperation.
You can read more about the Short Term Rentals in Cathedral City here:
Good Neighbor Brochure:
- Potential for noise — From adjacent units
- Some spaces are shared — This is part of an HOA community and you will have access to the community amenities and services. Note that we can't guarantee their availability and operation during your stay.
- Security camera/recording device — Our properties may have outdoor security cameras aimed on the exterior of the home, doorbell camera and/or an alarm system for the safety of the house and its occupants. Non-recording audio monitoring devices (NoiseAware) might be installed onsite to warn us of excessive noise and avoid complaints.
- Pool/hot tub without a gate or lock — Community pool
Wireless Broadband Internet
Children welcome and Smoking not allowed
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator and Toaster
Parking & facilities
Parking available and Parking-on-street
Shared Fitness-Room and TV (Cable)
Pool & spa facilities
Unheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM