Just a short walk or drive to the base of Palisades & the famed Olympic Village
This condo with stunning location has 3 beds in 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
Amazing and perfect for families or friends up to 6 adults
fast wi-fi 400mbps
Enjoy quiet and secluded surroundings with AMAZING views of Squaw Creek Valley, the golf course at Squaw while also being walking distance to gondola, hiking trails, biking trails & year-round shopping.
Equipped with a fireplace, BBQ, washer and dryer and fully stocked kitchen.
Make sure to capture the best squaw has to offer for dining, festivals, yoga & live music at the Village. 10 min drive to Tahoe City & Lake Tahoe. 5 min walk to the village.
The spacious floor plan has two bedrooms and two bathrooms all on ground level- no stairs. We provide a fully stocked kitchen with pans, pots, cups, bowls, silverware, regular coffee maker, coffee grinder, but we do ask if you have any special condiments or spices we ask our guests to bring their own or to purchase them at Alice's, the well stocked store in the Village (or travel further to Tahoe City or Truckee to large Safeway grocery stores).
There are numerous restaurants within the Village, as well as the Olympic museum on the top of the resort with the pool/spa that is open in the summer is just a short tram ride to the top of the mountain :) Bath towels, wash clothes and face towels are provided along with quality shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
Neighborhood or Area Name: Squaw Valley Meadows
Property Type: Condo
Number of floors in the property: 1
Living Area: 1050 sqft
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms and type: 2 bathrooms (One is en suite and has tub and shower combo. The other has shower only, no tub)
Number of beds: 2 + sofa bed in living room
Master Bedroom: Queen
Guest Bedroom: Queen
Living Room: Sleeper sofa
Available in the property: TV, Cable, Fast Wireless Internet, Streaming
Total number of TVs: 3
Location of the TVs: Living Room, Master Bedroom, Guest Bedroom
Sudden Link cable in all 3 TVs. Living Room has a Smart TV and have access to streaming apps like Netflix.
KITCHEN AND DINING:
Available in the property: Refrigerator, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker (w/ filters & grounds), Toaster, Dishes Utensils, Pantry Items
Coffee maker details: Breville
Dining area seats: 10 (6 on the table + 4 on the kitchen counter)
Available in the property: Central Heating, Washer, Dryer (no air conditioner)
Available in the property: BBQ / Grill, Deck / Patio
Type of BBQ / GRILL: Charcoal (we use best efforts to have charcoal available, but guests agree that from time to time there may be instances when none is on site and as such guests will need to purchase locally)
Full access to the entire condo which is a fully private space. Unit located on the bottom floor so no stairs are required for entry. This home has a full kitchen including fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave. The backyard features a charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided).
Available in the property: Essentials (Towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, toilet paper), Hair Dryer, Hangers, Iron & Board, Indoor Fireplace
Type of Indoor Fireplace: Wood burning
Spots available: 1 assigned spot
Description of parking: Carport
No street parking available during winter
4x4 may be required during winter months- this depends on the snow pack
Actively seeking month long or longer stays. Month long rentals require a separate $2000 refundable security deposit that will be collected separately and returned to renter after check out inspection.
For this pet-friendly home, there’s an additional $200 pet fee per month and a $500 refundable pet deposit required. If pets were to be brought without our consent and knowledge, guests will have to pay twice the pet fee or will have their reservation cancelled immediately. Toys, beds dog waste bags provided. Please keep animals of beds and furniture. No cats or other animals, dogs only.
Some truths about the home:
While the location is truly fantastic and cant be beaten, this home does show its age in some places that some folks may want to prepare for, like small things light switches to more design specific things like bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinetry. Most of this is visible in the photos, but we just want to do our best to prepare our guests as best we can.
- Leave indoor and outdoor pipes dripping to prevent them from freezing or bursting in the winter.
- During winter times, or when day time temperatures may be below 35 degrees Fahrenheit, then when checking out, turn off the main water valve completely and drain all pipes to prevent freezing. Also, leave the property heated to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit to prevent freezing the pipes.
- Check washing machine, refrigerator, hot water heater, air conditioner (when available) and other major appliances (which use water hoses or drain lines) for damage, kinks, cracks, and contact us if you find any.
- If you notice any leaks around sinks, tubs, toilets, and hot water heaters contact us as soon as possible. These issues can lead to costly mold damage and rotten floating.
- Never overload electrical outlets and extension cords, or place throw rugs over electrical cords.
- Do not block a baseboard heater (when available)
- Never leave cooking appliances unattended on or unattended.
- Prevent potential embers from causing fires by using a Spark Arrestor at active fireplaces.
- Never dispose of ashes in the bear box trash can.
- Keep the fireplace cleaned. Check for cracks, excessive soot, and ensure the chimney is properly topped with a metal cap to keep vermin out.
- Make sure to close garage doors and lock your car at night. Thieves will steal a garage door opener for easy access into a home later.
- Contact us if you notice any dead and damaged trees which threaten your or neighbor’s property.
Credit cards accepted, Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets welcome, Smoking not allowed, Suitable for elderly or infirm and Wheelchair accessible
Parking & facilities
Parking included and Roofed carport
Kitchen & dining
Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator and Toaster
Internet & office
Heating & cooling
Central heating and Fireplace
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin and Bed linen
Credit cards accepted
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM