Private & Quiet Los Feliz Guest Suite with VIEWS!
- SQF 350
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between any occupants.
The guest suite is located on the quiet Franklin Hills hillside, with views towards adjacent Silverlake hills and mountain range and city of LA beyond. It is 5-10 min from popular destinations such as Sunset Junction and Griffith Observatory. Downtown and Hollywood is only 15-20 min away. If you prefer to walk, there are the historical public stairs that lead down the hill.
**The Guest Suite has a separate entrance. You won't share spaces with Main House.
Walking down the stairs you will first find an outdoor deck with views of the hills and mountain range beyond. The place has its own kitchenette with light cooking capacity and a breakfast bar. In the private bathroom you will find shower and a bathtub. There is a cozy platform in the bedroom for you to take a rest, read or find your zen moment. A Smart TV with local channels is available.
Please inquire before confirming your booking if you're not 100% sure about the space. The description below and the pictures were meant to describe it as much as possible, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask them.
You will have full access to the guest suite and its outdoor space, with the exception of the backyard. For your safety please DO NOT go beyond the gate leads into the backyard as the steep hillside and wildlife (coyotes, raccoons) are potential hazards down there.
**Extra care and caution must be taken as the property is built on a steep hill and has exterior stairs going down two stories before accessing your unit.
Other things to note
- No washer and dryer.
- No full stove/oven (it is a kitchenette - cooktop and toaster oven available).
- Kitchenette has no ventilation fan, only good for light cooking.
- Always keep the wood countertop free of water.
- No dishwasher.
- This is a Guest Suite which is a lot smaller than regular homes. This unit has about 350 sq. ft.
- Bedroom does not have a door, it is closed by a curtain only.
- Street parking only. Street cleaning every Wednesday 10am-12pm. During street cleaning hours, street parking is available on Mayview Dr and Franklin Ave.
- VERY HIGH FIRE HAZARD ZONE. Smoking is strictly prohibited especially in all outdoor space including the patios. No access to backyard.
- EXTRA CARE AND CAUTION must be taken as the property is built on a steep hill and has exterior stairs going down two stories before accessing your unit. Please check the photos to make sure it is suitable for your needs.
- Not suitable for children or people with disability.
License or registration number
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
Not suitable for children and infants
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
Dangerous animals on property — Coyotes active in nearby lots.
Pet(s) live on property — There is a cat in the main house so technically there should not be any interference.
Amenity limitations — Kitchenette with light cooking capacity only and has no ventilation fan.
No parking on property — There are ample street parking available. Check signs for parking restriction and street cleaning.
Must climb stairs — Exterior stairs going down two stories before accessing the property. Be cautious! Lots of luggage not recommended.
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Please take off your shoes in the room.
- Always keep the wood countertop free of water.
- No entry to the backyard.
- VERY HIGH FIRE HAZARD ZONE. Smoking is strictly prohibited especially in all outdoor space including the patios.
- EXTRA CARE AND CAUTION must be taken as the property is built on a steep hill and has exterior stair going down two stories before accessing your unit. Please check the photos to make sure it is suitable for your needs. Not suitable for children or people with disability.
Please, make sure you read the Los Angeles Home-Sharing Guest Code of Conduct: https://cdn.hostcompliance.com/customers/los-angeles-ca/HSO_Code_of_Conduct.pdf
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchenette, Oven, Refrigerator
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Smoke Detector