Mermaid's Lair: Mission Beach is open!
- SQF 540
**For the safety of our guests and staff we are following CDC’s protocols for sanitizing and disinfecting our properties and have included 24-hour gap between any occupants.
Mission Beach Haven! Fully stocked kitchen, perfect for a holiday getaway! 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Condo With Two Great Patios, Garage parking, recently remodeled and Conveniently located beside the beach and park!
Recently remodeled, this very nicely and comfortably furnished beach bungalow is on the 2nd floor of a 10 unit building with an elevator. The living room has a small balcony with a table and chairs, and off the kitchen is a second large balcony with 2 tables, chairs and a gas grill. Relax on the super comfy high-end sofa that converts into a sofa-bed with a queen-sized mattress.
There are two flat screen TV’s with satellite, cable, and high speed WiFi. The fully equipped kitchen is convenient for cooking and eating meals at home. The bedroom has a very comfortable custom Evergreen king bed and a peek view of the ocean from the window.
Garage parking for one small or mid-size car. There are beach chairs, boogie boards, a surfboard, beach towels...and there is an inexpensive coin-op laundry room on the first floor to wash out all those salty clothes!
1 parking spot in a shared garage, coin operated laundry on premise, two balconies.
No central heating and no central A/C. 2 small portable heaters available for use and 1 portable A/C unit can be set up in living room sliding door or the kitchen window.
Other things to note
Noise: Mission Beach has a lot of vacation rentals and can be a bit noisy at times. Overhead planes and noise from upstairs bothers some guests, but not all. Earplugs are provided on site for light sleepers.
Check-in: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
No parties or events
No one likes rules, least of all, us -- but we do have a few requirements so that the home is in as perfect a shape for each guest as possible.
- Please respect check-in and checkout times.
- Primary renter must be over the age of 25, have a fully verified profile and previous positive reviews inside Airbnb.
- Host may request a photocopy of renter's ID for verification before check-in.
- This is a private property and the host reserves the right to access the property at any time to perform maintenance repairs necessary or requested by the renter.
- Pets allowed if they comply with my HOA policy, please message us to check before booking!
- Park only in your assigned parking space (marked #203) or park on street. Garage door must be shut at all times.
- Do not place any items (laundry/beach towels included) on or over the balcony railing (HOA rules). - Do not dispose of cigarettes or trash over the balcony.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am (some of the neighbors are full time residents!)
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the property, on balconies or patios, in common areas, on the beach, or in public parks (according to San Diego ordinances). If you must smoke, please do so in a pre-designated location.
- Only flush toilet paper down the toilet (other items will clog).
- Parties are NEVER permitted and strictly FORBIDDEN at the property. If a party occurs during your stay, you will be charged a fine and will be ordered to vacate the property immediately without a refund.
- No drugs or illegal activities (will result in immediate eviction without a refund).
- 4 guest maximum at the condo. There is not enough space, bedding, or towels for more guests.
- All guests must sign rental agreement or accept these rules before arrival or reservation may be cancelled without refunds.
Security camera/recording device — There are security cameras located on the exterior of the home for the safety of the house and its occupants. Audio monitoring (NoiseAware) devices are installed onsite to warn us before neighbors complain. They do not record anything.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations — No central heating and no central A/C. 2 small portable heaters available for use and 1 portable A/C.
Potential for noise — On weekends during the summer, Mission Beach can get noisy. In addition, the building walls are thin and you may be able to hear footsteps above you.
Must climb stairs — 2 stairs to get to the elevator.
Some spaces are shared — Shared washer and dryer, in building, coin operated.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs